Mustang Survival H.I.T. Pilot 38 Inflatable PFD (Manual Hydrostatic Activation)
Your favourite offshore vest, with more control in your hands. We took our safest Mustang Survival HIT Inflatable PFD that navigates you through the most intense environments with confidence, and added a manual deployment. Approved in Canada for Pilots of Fixed Wing Aircraft & Helicopters.
The manually activated Hammar inflator provides 38 LBS of buoyancy when inflated. Strobe Light Holder safety whistle and SOLAS reflective tape on inflation cell for enhanced visibility and safety. Durable outer shell and a water-resistant pocket for easy access. HIT Pilot for Commercial usage.
OFFSHORE COASTAL FLOTATION: When rescue may be delayed, flotation needs to be able to weather any storm.
A popular choice for big-water adventurists, coastal cruisers, and general boaters seeking high buoyancy flotation. Engineered, designed & developed for environments where users find themselves in isolated or rough waters, offshore PFDs offer the buoyancy that are suitable for all water conditions. Ocean racers to adventurous sailors seeking open water can eat, sleep, and push through long days pulling lines in our offshore vests that give them full range of motion, complete comfort, and peace of mind!
- Helicopter/Fixed Wing Pilots - You can't have an automatic inflatable if you are trying to evacuate from your craft - The Pilot PFD offers you the safety & security.
- Inflator Type: Manually Activated by HAMMAR
- Approval: TC - Type II Performance (Meets minimum buoyancy of 33.7 LBS)
- Approved in Canada for Pilots of Fixed Wing Aircraft & Helicopters
- 38 LBS of buoyancy when inflated
- Strobe Light Holder safety whistle and SOLAS reflective tape on inflation cell
- Manually activated Inflator by Hammar
- Durable outer shell with reflective accents and whistle
- Water resistant pocket
- Belt extender sold separately
- Optional Replacement Mustang Hammar Manual Re-Arm Kit "I" MA3181
Hydrostatic Technology Offers Reliable Inflation The Manual Hydrostatic Inflatable Personal Flotation Device (PFD). So you can have total control over the highest buoyancy.
- Approval: Transport Canada Approved Inflatable
- Level: Type II Performance → Offshore Flotation / Coastal Inflatable
- Inflation: Hydrostatic
- Inflator Type: Manually Activated Inflator by HAMMAR
- Sizing: Universal Adult
- Weight: 2.22lbs [1.11kg]
- Chest: (30" - 52") [76cm-132cm]
- Weight: more than 80 lbs. [36kg]
- Age: over 16 years!
- Inside/Inflated Color: Bright fluorescent Yellow-Green
- Buoyancy when inflated: 169N (38lb) - almost 2x standard foam pfd's
- Recommend for: Commercial Pilots, Fishing, Sailing, Boating, Paddle Sports, Industrial Marine, Law Enforcement, Public Safety, Sea, Air, Land, Search & Rescue
- Helicopter/Fixed Wing Pilots - You can't have an automatic inflatable if you are trying to evacuate from your craft.
- The Pilot Manually Activated Hammer offers you the safety & security.
- We put a manual Hammar inflator into our award winning HIT so you can have total control over our highest buoyancy.
Optional Replacement Mustang Manual Re-Arm Kit “I” MA3181
- Use only Mustang Survival re-arm kits.
- Use of other re-arm kits may result in improper operation or failure to operate and will void the product's warranty.
- Hydrostatic Inflation: (With Manual Backup)
- The Hammar Inflator is equipped with a hydrostatic valve that inflates the PFD bladder when submerged in 10cm (4inches) of water and gives unique protection against inadvertent inflation in stormy conditions.
- No inadvertent inflation in case of rain, spray, splash or humidity
- No service requirements for the Hammar Inflator for 5 years.
- Mustang exclusive distribution rights to Hammer Hydrostatic inflators in North America.