Nemo Quasar 3D Insulated Sleeping Pad (3 Sizes)
The New Nemo Quasar 3D; newly added to the collection, this rising star utilizes our body-mapped 3D baffling to gently cradle and keep you centered on the pad during the night. The slightly elevated head baffle serves as a headboard, helping to keep your camp pillow in place. Packable, durable, and weight conscious, Quasar is a great versatile option for any adventure. A Quiver Killer for any Adventure.
Quasar 3D makes a leap forward in sustainability with our first ever bluesign Certified sleeping pad. The durable 30D polyester ripstop is made of 100% post-consumer recycled materials that conform to the body and have a great feel. Our custom Laylow zero-profile, multi-functional valves, combined with our included Vortex pump sack, allow you to inflate and deflate quickly and easily make micro adjustments for maximum comfort. Same as the Old Nemo Cosmo 3D Series.
- Gently curved, body mapped baffles create cradling support to keep you centered on the pad through the night.
- Equipped with our proprietary Laylow zero-profile, multi-functional, micro-adjustable valve for customizable comfort and fast deflation.
- Fabric is bluesign certified and made of 100% post-consumer recycled materials.
- Durable 30D polyester ripstop conforms to the body and has a great feel.
- Versatile design is packable, durable, and weight conscious at a competitive price.
- From the backcountry to your friend’s living room, this pad makes sleep happen.
- Included Vortex pump sack reduces moisture in your pad and makes inflation a breeze.
- R-values are 1.8 (non-insulated) and 3.3 (insulated with 100% PCR Primaloft), according to the ASTM F3340 standard.
- Includes a compact stuff sack and repair kit.
- Protected by the NEMO Lifetime Warranty.
- Color: Bluebird
- Type: Insulated
- Shape: Rectangular
- R-Value 3.3 [ASTM Standard F3340-18]
- Temperature: Three Season: 15F to 25F [-9 to -4C]
- Thickness: 3.5 in [9 cm]
- Fabric: 30D 100% PCR PU Polyester Ripstop, Bluesign Certified
- Insulation: Primaloft 100% PCR
- Valve: Zero-Profile Laylow Multi-Valve
- Included: Compression strap, Repair kit, Drawstring stuff sack
- Usages: All Season Camping, Backpacking
REGULAR / INSULATED:
- Minimum Weight: 1 lb. 9 oz [710 g]
- Total Weight: 1 lb. 12 oz [790 g]
- Dimensions: 72 x 20 x 3.5 inch [183 x 51 x 9 cm]
- Packed Size Dia.: 8.0 x 4.5 inch [20.0 x 11.5 cm]
REGULAR WIDE / INSULATED:
- Minimum Weight: 1 lb. 14 oz [850 g]
- Total Weight: 2 lb. 1 oz [930 g]
- Dimensions: 72 x 25 x 3.5 inch [183 x 64 x 9 cm]
- Packed Size Dia.: 9.0 x 5.0 inch [23.0 x 12.5 cm]
LONG WIDE / INSULATED:
- Minimum Weight: 2 lb. 1 oz [935 g]
- Total Weight: 2 lb. 4 oz [1.02 kg]
- Dimensions: 76 x 25 x 3.5 inch [193 x 64 x 9 cm]
- Packed Size Dia.: 9.0 x 5.0 inch [23.0 x 14 cm]
- 3D Body-Mapped Baffles Cradle the sleeper & keeps them located on the center of the pad.
- New Zero-Profile Laylow, Multi-Functional, Micro-Adjustable Valve with fast deflation.
- Unlike typical vertical baffles, lateral baffles prevent the sides of the sleeping pad from curving around your body.
- Lateral baffles for an even, stable sleep.
- Pillow Baffle keeps your pillow in place and adds loft.
- Vortex pump sack allows for a fast and easy inflation, and less moisture in your pad
- Primaloft synthetic insulation inside the pad stops heat loss to keep you warm on cold nights.
- R-VALUE: Tested to the new ASTM Standard (ASTM F3340-18) ensuring standardized comparisons for thermal resistance of heat loss.