Nemo Tensor Alpine Insulated Ultralight Mountaineering Pad
The Nemo Tensor Alpine is the pinnacle mountaineering pad that offers lightweight, compact, extreme warmth without sacrificing comfort. Three layers of suspended metalized film and a unique construction efficiently retains your own body heat. Tensor Alpine brings warmth and comfort to cold weather camping. Whether at base camp or high on the mountain before a summit push, the combination of compact size, light weight, and warmth cannot be beat. Patent-pending Spaceframe baffles are low-stretch trusses that provide greater stability and point deflection resistance than competitors. Tensor Alpine's unique construction sleeps quieter than other pads.
- 3 inches of stable, cushioned loft.
- Undulating lateral baffles are the most comfortable and unobtrusive topography for sleeping pads.
- Spaceframe baffles provide more stability and a quieter sleep than competitors.
- Premium 20D fabrics shave grams for a minimal pack size and weight.
- Three layers of suspended Thermal Mirror metallized film provides quiet insulation with an unprecedented weight-to-warmth ratio.
- New, included Vortex Pump Sack provides easy and fast inflation, saves breath at elevation, and minimizes moisture entering the pad.
- New zero-profile, multifunctional, micro-adjustable valve is flush to the pad and offers customized control over your inflation.
- R-Value tested to the new ASTM Standard (ASTM F3340-18) ensuring standardized comparisons for thermal resistance of heat loss.
- Packaging is made from recycled materials and is 100% recyclable.
- Comes with Velcro Strap & Drawstring Stuff Sack, Repair Kit & Vortex Pump Sack
- Color: Mountaineering Gold
- Type: Insulated
- Shape: Mummy
- R-Value 4.8 [ASTM Standard F3340-18]
- Temperature: 10F to 20F [-12 to -7C]
- Thickness: 3.0 in [8 cm]
- Fabric: 20D 100% PCR PU Polyester, Bluesign Certified
- Insulation: 3 layers of suspended Thermal Mirror Aluminized Film
- Valve: Zero-Profile Laylow Multi-Valve
- Included: Compression strap, Drawstring stuff sack, Repair Kit, Vortex Pump
- Usages: Ultralight All Season Camping, Backpacking
- Minimum Weight: 17 oz [475 g]
- Packed Weight: 20 oz [555 g]
- Dimensions: 51 x 183 inch [129 x 465 cm]
- Packed Size: 8 x 3.0 inch [20 x 8 cm]
- LAYLOW MULTI-VALVE incorporates; New Zero-Profile, Multi-Functional, Micro-Adjustable Valve with fast deflation.
- Spaceframe Baffles still offer unparalleled stability & weight distribution. (die-cut trusses of low-stretch fabric). Undulating Lateral Baffles offer the most comfortable and unobtrusive topography for sleeping pads.
- Ultralight, Ultra compact, Ultra quiet, Ultra stable...
- The height, stability, quiet fabrics, paltry weight and packed size make this series the ultimate in ultralight pad design.
- Thermal mirror Dual layers of aluminium film reflects radiant heat to offer insulation at an ethereal weight.
- R-VALUE: Tested to the new ASTM Standard (ASTM F3340-18) ensuring standardized comparisons for thermal resistance of heat loss.