Nemo Tensor Insulated Regular Sleeping Pad Updated (2 Sizes)
Ultralight, Ultra Quiet, and Ultra Stable. The ultra back country best friend, the Tensor ultralight sleeping pad stands apart for offering quieter, more supportive sleep at a paltry weight. We updated this favorite to make it even lighter and warmer; as well Tensor now features 100% bluesign certified, recycled 20D polyester fabrics. LayLow Multi-Valve. Spaceframe baffles still offer unparalleled stability and weight distribution. Insulated models leverage 2 layers of suspended Thermal Mirror metalized film for lighter and quieter insulation compared to the competition. Less noisy and crinkly at night.
- Ultralight Rectangular
- Insulated Backpacking Mat
- 3 inches of stable, cushioned loft.
- The Vortex Pump Sack provides easy and fast inflation, saves breath at elevation, and minimizes moisture entering the pad.
- New Laylow zero-profile, multi-functional, micro-adjustable valve is flush to the pad and offers customized control over your inflation.
- Spaceframe baffles offer unparalleled stability and weight distribution.
- Premium 20D fabrics offer a soft luxury feel and shave grams for a minimal packed size and weight.
- Insulated models leverage 2 layers of suspended Thermal Mirror metalized film for lighter and quieter insulation compared to the competition.
- Remarkably quiet sleep as compared with other sleeping pads due to suspended film construction. No loud crinkly noise when shifting in the night.
- Wide range of sizes for exacting bag and tent pairing.
- R-Value tested to the new ASTM Standard (ASTM F3340-18) ensuring standardized comparisons for thermal resistance of heat loss.
- Packaging is made from recycled materials and is 100% recyclable.
- Comes with Velcro Strap & Drawstring Stuff Sack
- Color: Torch Gold
- Type: Insulated
- Shape: Rectangular
- R-Value 4.2 [ASTM Standard F3340-18]
- Temperature: 10F to 20F [-12 to -7C]
- Thickness: 3.0 in [8 cm]
- Fabric: 20D 100% PCR PU Polyester, Bluesign Certified
- Insulation: 2 layers of suspended Thermal Mirror Aluminized Film
- Valve: Zero-Profile Laylow Multi-Valve
- Included: Compression strap, Drawstring stuff sack, Vortex Pump
- Usages: Ultralight All Season Camping, Backpacking
- Minimum Weight: 15 oz [425 g]
- Packed Weight: 1 lb 2 oz [505 g]
- Dimensions: 20 x 72 inch [51 x 183 cm]
- Packed Size: 8 x 3 inch [20 x 8 cm]
- Minimum Weight: 1 lb. 3 oz [540 g]
- Packed Weight: 1 lb 6 oz [620 g]
- Dimensions: 25 x 72 inch [64 x 183 cm]
- Packed Size: 9.5 x 3.5 inch [24 x 9 cm]
- LAYLOW MULTI-VALVE incorporates; New Zero-Profile, Multi-Functional, Micro-Adjustable Valve with fast deflation.
- Spaceframe Baffles still offer unparalleled stability & weight distribution. (die-cut trusses of low-stretch fabric). Undulating Lateral Baffles offer the most comfortable and unobtrusive topography for sleeping pads.
- Ultralight, Ultra compact, Ultra quiet, Ultra stable...
- The height, stability, quiet fabrics, paltry weight and packed size make this series the ultimate in ultralight pad design.
- Thermal mirror Dual layers of aluminium film reflects radiant heat to offer insulation at an ethereal weight.
- R-VALUE: Tested to the new ASTM Standard (ASTM F3340-18) ensuring standardized comparisons for thermal resistance of heat loss.