Oboz Mens Bridger Low B-Dry Hiking Boot
New heights aren’t always higher. Not everyone needs or prefers mid-height hikers. The Bridger Low Waterproof provides all the technology and construction of our flagship hiker, but in a lower package. You get the same great comfort, TPU chassis support, and B-DRY waterproof technology—just don’t step in those deep puddles.
- Uppers are waterproof nubuck leather.
- Oboz B-Dry waterproof breathable membrane keeps out the wet and lets sweat escape.
- Rubber toe caps and heel counters protect your feet and boots.
- BFit Deluxe insoles use three densities of EVA to provide durable cushioning and support.
- Midsoles are dual-density EVA for cushioning and support.
- TPU chassis have nylon shanks for stability and protection.
- Outsoles are Granite Peak high-friction carbon rubber for durable traction.
- Asymmetrical lugs provide traction on loose surfaces.
- Mens Low Waterproof Hiking Boot
- Weight: M9: 17.7 oz [0.50 kg]
- Waterproof Nubuck Leather & Highly Abrasion Resistant Textile, Oboz BDry Waterproof / Breathable Membrane
- Molded Rubber Toe. Cap and Heel Counter
- Construction: Board Lasted
- Insole: BFit Deluxe
- Dual Density EVA,
- TPU Chassis,
- Nylon Shank
- Outsole: Granite Peak
- Fit Tip: Length runs true to size. Form hugging heel cup, sculpted mid-foot, and a generous forefoot & toe box.
- BFit Deluxe Insole: A supremely supportive insole, engineered specifically for our shoes. The BFit Deluxe Insole stabilizes arches, protects high-impact zones, and costs nothing extra.
- TPU Chassis: Lightweight, powerful armoring and stability. Our TPU Chassis provides featherweight, effective armor underfoot, reducing stone bruising and torsional twist.
- Molded Heel Counter: Snug heel hold that’s built to last. We mold this heel counter, making it extra durable against collapse.
- BDry Membrane: Keep dry when the trail isn’t. Our proprietary BDry membrane blocks water from wet trails while wicking sweat away.
- Outsoles: Built with purpose—for big summits, long days, quick jaunts and urban strolls.
- Granite Peak Outsoles: The quintessential hiking outsole, features a nylon shank for stability, toothy side lugs that hug off-camber trails, and 4mm directional lugs studding the sole. A lightweight TPU chassis boosts stability and prevents stone bruising without inhibiting flex.