Oboz Mens Firebrand II Low Leather Hiking Shoe Wide Width
Unnamed peaks in the Lower 48?! Head to mile marker 203 on the edge of Glacier National Park, start hiking and find out. You'll need traction and waterproofing for the snowfields, protection from the sticker brush, and stability for the scree and sheer mileage. Better take the Firebrand II.
The Firebrand II Low Leather is a lower-volume alternative to our fan favorite Sawtooth II. The Firebrand II is built with the same outsole and midsole as the Sawtooth, but with a water-resistant leather upper, metal eyelets, and a molded rubber toe cap.
- A Wide Width Alternative in a Low-Cut Waterproof Hiking Boot.
- Waterproof nubuck leather, rubber heel counter.
- Molded Rubber Toe Cap Protects your toes from rocks, roots and trail debris while adding improved durability.
- O Fit Insoles are trim-to-fit anatomically designed maximizing stability & support with a medium arch and a deep heel cup.
- Dual-density EVA midsole provides cushioning and support.
- Sawtooth Midsole provides Nylon shank offers added support between heel and forefoot. Dual density EVA midsole provides supportive balanced cushioning.
- Sawtooth Outsole is a thru-hiker cult favorite and classic Oboz outsole, built to be versatile, flexible and supportive. The map molded in the bottom of the outsole features the Sawtooth mountain range near Sun Valley, Idaho.
- Mens Low Cut Waterproof Resistant Shoe
- Weight: (M9: 17.9 oz [0.507 kg]
- Wide Shoe — High volume feet tend to be wide with high arches and a high instep, or a combination of these. If you have bunions you may consider a high volume shoe.
- Upper: Waterproof nubuck leather, rubber heel counter & toe cap.
- Construction: Board Lasted
- Insole: O FIT Insole
- Midsole: Dual Density EVA, Nylon Shank
- Outsole: Sawtooth
- Width: Standard
- Heel Rise: 15mm
- Volume: Medium
- Fit Tip: Length runs true to size. Form hugging heel cup, sculpted mid-foot, and a wider forefoot & toe box.
- SAWTOOTH OUTSOLE: A thru-hiker cult favorite and classic Oboz outsole, built to shed mud, offer intense traction and maintain stability. Sidewall lugs grip off-camber trails while conserving weight. The map molded in the bottom of the outsole features the Sawtooth mountain range near Sun Valley, Idaho.
- SAWTOOTH MIDSOLE:
1 Nylon shank offers added support between heel and forefoot.
2 Dual-density EVA midsole provides supportive balanced cushioning.
- O FIT INSOLE:
1 Low-density EVA pods provide cushioning and comfort.
2 Medium-density EVA throughout yields underfoot support without the loss of cushioning.
3 High-density EVA sculpted arch with the goal of placing the foot in the neutral position.
4 High-density EVA heel cup provides support and improves natural cushioning.
5 Moisture wicking top layer helps keep feet dry and comfortable.