Oboz Mens Livingston Low Slip on Shoe
Autumn in Montana is busy. Clear the garden, fill the freezer, blow out anything that can freeze…and squeeze in every last second of hiking through aspen and larch. Some days you don’t even get time to change shoes. The Livingston’s proven outsole mixes hiking boot traction with everyday underfoot comfort. O FIT Insoles match the arch support of our trail boots. The grab-and go, slip-on ease combined with the comfort and presentability of tumbled leather takes you from gassing up the chainsaw to hoofing it to the community potluck.
- Slip-On Comfort featuring water-resistant tumbled nubuck leather
- Walking, Day Hiking, great for those wet fall, spring & winter trips to town for groceries.
- Molded Rubber Toe Cap protects your toes from rocks, roots and trail debris while adding improved durability.
- Strobel lasted construction
- O Fit Insoles are trim-to-fit anatomically designed maximizing stability & support with a medium arch and a deep heel cup.
- Dual-density EVA midsole provides cushioning and support.
- Sawtooth Midsole provides Nylon shank offers added support between heel and forefoot. Dual density EVA midsole provides supportive balanced cushioning.
- Sawtooth Outsole is a thru-hiker cult favorite and classic Oboz outsole, built to be versatile, flexible and supportive. The map molded in the bottom of the outsole features the Sawtooth mountain range near Sun Valley, Idaho.
- Mens Low Cut Water resistant Hiking/Casual Slip-On Shoe
- Weight: (M9: 13.2 oz [0.374 kg]
- Upper: Waterproof nubuck leather, rubber heel counter & toe cap.
- Construction: Strobel Lasted
- Insole: O FIT Insole™
- Midsole: Dual Density EVA, Nylon Shank
- Outsole: Sawtooth
- Width: Standard
- Heel Rise: 15mm
- Volume: Medium
- Fit Tip: Length runs true to size. Form hugging heel cup, sculpted mid-foot, and a wider forefoot & toe box.
- SAWTOOTH OUTSOLE: A thru-hiker cult favorite and classic Oboz outsole, built to shed mud, offer intense traction and maintain stability. Sidewall lugs grip off-camber trails while conserving weight. The map molded in the bottom of the outsole features the Sawtooth mountain range near Sun Valley, Idaho.
- SAWTOOTH MIDSOLE:
1 Nylon shank offers added support between heel and forefoot.
2 Dual-density EVA midsole provides supportive balanced cushioning.
- O FIT INSOLE™:
1 Low-density EVA pods provide cushioning and comfort.
2 Medium-density EVA throughout yields underfoot support without the loss of cushioning.
3 High-density EVA sculpted arch with the goal of placing the foot in the neutral position.
4 High-density EVA heel cup provides support and improves natural cushioning.
5 Moisture wicking top layer helps keep feet dry and comfortable.