Oboz Mens Sawtooth II Low B-Dry Hiking Shoe
The MVP of your most trail-worthy quiver, the Sawtooth II brings another level of streamlined functionality to the trail with breathable mesh paneling, a lighter weight but equally sturdy heel counter, and an asymmetrical collar for improved fit around the ankle. Enjoy the unbeatable comfort and performance of a shoe designed to go mile-for-mile with you on your favorite outdoor pursuits...
- Waterproof nubuck leather & highly abrasion-resistant textile, rubber heel counter, Oboz B-DRY waterproof/breathable membrane. Quick-drying breathable nylon mesh linings.
- Dual-density EVA midsole provides cushioning and support.
- 3-D moulded TPU external heel counter for protection and stability.
- Toe cap with low-profile rubber toe bumper that wraps up from the outsole.
- Nylon shank provides lateral and torsional stability.
- High-abrasion, high-friction Oboz carbon rubber sawtooth outsoles.
- Deep aggressive lugs in a multi-directional pattern for effective propulsion and braking.
- A thru-hiker cult favorite & classic Oboz outsole, built to be versatile, flexible & supportive. Sawtooth Outsole.
- The map molded in the bottom of the outsole features the Sawtooth mountain range near Sun Valley, Idaho.
- Mens Low Cut Waterproof B-Dry Hiking Shoe
- Weight: (M9: 17.4 oz [0.493 kg]
- Upper: Waterproof nubuck leather, rubber heel counter & toe cap Oboz B-DRY waterproof/breathable membrane
- Construction: Board Lasted
- Insole: O FIT Insole™
- Midsole: Dual Density EVA, Nylon Shank
- Outsole: Sawtooth
- Width: Standard
- Heel Rise: 15mm
- Volume: Medium
- Fit Tip: Length runs true to size. Form hugging heel cup, sculpted mid-foot, and a wider forefoot & toe box.
- B-Dry Waterproofing: There’s no denying feet sweat and trails can get muddy. There’s also no denying the ability of our proprietary waterproofing system, B-DRY, lets sweat escape while keeping moisture out.
- INCREASED BREATHABILITY: Featuring larger mesh panels, increased mesh around the collar and an improved, higher quality mesh. Your feet will thank you.
- IMPROVED COLLAR COMFORT: Our new asymmetrical collar is designed to articulate with ankle motion, accommodating for unique ankle bone locations that are often un-accounted for in footwear design.
- UPDATED PATTERNS: Redesigned upper increases flexibility in all the right places. Patterns and materials are softer which contour to feet for better fit and comfort.
- SAWTOOTH OUTSOLE: A thru-hiker cult favorite and classic Oboz outsole, built to shed mud, offer intense traction and maintain stability. Sidewall lugs grip off-camber trails while conserving weight. The map molded in the bottom of the outsole features the Sawtooth mountain range near Sun Valley, Idaho.
- SAWTOOTH MIDSOLE:
1 Nylon shank offers added support between heel and forefoot.
2 Dual-density EVA midsole provides supportive balanced cushioning.
- O FIT INSOLE™:
1 Low-density EVA pods provide cushioning and comfort.
2 Medium-density EVA throughout yields underfoot support without the loss of cushioning.
3 High-density EVA sculpted arch with the goal of placing the foot in the neutral position.
4 High-density EVA heel cup provides support and improves natural cushioning.
5 Moisture wicking top layer helps keep feet dry and comfortable.