Oboz Womens Bridger Mid B-Dry Hiking Boot Regular & Wide Width
Our flagship Women’s mid hiker provides excellent support, durability and trail performance.. While the all-leather upper of the Bridger gives a nod to classic hikers of yore, there's nothing old-fashioned about these stats: a pliable, extra comfortable collar; a lightweight TPU forefoot plate that preserves the shoe's integrity; B-Dry waterproofing; metal hardware and a lightweight, aggressive outsole. Unlike the waffle stompers of our youth, the Bridger's leather goodness comes with practically no break-in time. Waterproof boots for long rainy walks, crossing wide puddles, and stepping through shallow streams. Enjoy dry feet and socks even on wet, windy days.
- Women's Specific Fit
- Uppers are waterproof nubuck leather.
- Oboz B-Dry waterproof breathable membrane keeps out the wet and lets sweat escape.
- Molded Rubber Toe Cap Protects your toes from rocks, roots and trail debris while adding improved durability.
- O Fit Insoles are trim-to-fit anatomically designed maximizing stability & support with a medium arch and a deep heel cup.
- Granite Peak Midsole: Great for day hiking but burly enough for a multi-day backpacking trip. Featuring a TPU Chassis boosts stability and prevents stone bruising without inhibiting flex. Single-density EVA provides cushioning and comfort.
- Granite Peak Outsole: Our quintessential hiking outsole built to be supportive and protective. If you’re tired of feeling rocks and roots underfoot look no further.
- Weight: M9: 16.2 oz [0.459kg]
- Upper: Waterproof Nubuck Leather & Highly Abrasion Resistant Textile Mesh, Oboz B-Dry Waterproof / Breathable Membrane, Molded Rubber Toe Cap and Heel Counter
- Construction: Board Lasted
- Insole: 0 Fit Insole
- Midsole: Single-Density EVA, TPU Chassis, nylon shank
- Outsole: Granite Peak
- Fit Tip: Length runs true to size. Form hugging heel cup, sculpted mid-foot, and a generous forefoot & toe box.
- Our proprietary O Fit insole is what we’re known for. Molded to match the specific shape and construction of every pair we make, this purpose-designed technology delivers the kind of fit, feel and performance that’s unmatched in the industry.
- Molded Heel Counter: Snug heel hold that’s built to last. We mold this heel counter, making it extra durable against collapse.
- B-Dry Membrane: Keep dry when the trail isn’t. Our proprietary B-Dry membrane blocks water from wet trails while wicking sweat away.
- Granite Peak Outsoles: The quintessential hiking outsole, features a nylon shank for stability, toothy side lugs that hug off-camber trails, and 4mm directional lugs studding the sole. A lightweight TPU chassis boosts stability and prevents stone bruising without inhibiting flex. Built with purpose—for big summits, long days, quick jaunts and urban strolls.