Oboz Womens Katabatic Low Hike Shoe
Featuring the lightest, softest, and most responsive midsole ever in an Oboz shoe, the Katabatic Low is built for moving fast on the trail. The EVA midsole provides a smooth ride and good transition while the outsole’s multi-directional lug pattern provides exceptional grip and superior acceleration and braking.
- Abrasion-resistant, breathable mesh, reinforced TPU overlays - welded & stitched to reduce weight, and provide protection & durability
- Proprietary lightweight & high rebound single density EVA, ESS Plate - underfoot protection & tuned stiffness
- O-Fit Insole® x Ortholite® Eco™
- Trail tread rubber compound
- Insole: O-Fit Insole® x Ortholite® Eco™
- Midsole: Proprietary lightweight & high rebound single density EVA, ESS Plate, underfoot protection & tuned stiffness.
- Outsole: Trail Tread Rubber Compound - designed to deliver traction, stability, flexibility cushioning, and support
- Heel Rise: 8mm
- Weight: 9.8 oz (278g)
Katabatic Outsole: Built for light and fast travel, but with Oboz support and durability. The Katabatic bottom will help you log trail miles fast while not even thinking about your feet
Trail Tread - Multi-directional lugs create acceleration and deceleration zones, lug spacing helps shed mud easily while siping traction on wet surfaces.