Oboz Womens Sapphire Low B-Dry Hiking Shoe
For ladies who’ve never met a trailhead they didn’t like, there’s the Sapphire Low, fashion-conscious and designed around a women’s last for a fit sculpted specifically for female feet. The midsole is calibrated to the female body, creating the right amount of support without the added bulk. The superior comfort and fit of our signature O FIT Insole™ combined with technical features like a tuned EVA midsole for soft cushioning and TPU chassis for stability and protection make this shoe equally comfortable outdoors as it is in your everyday life.
- Women's Specific footwear inspired from Mainstreet to the Mountains and every step in between.
- Uppers are waterproof nubuck leather.
- Oboz BDry waterproof breathable membrane keeps out the wet and lets sweat escape.
- OFit Deluxe insoles use three densities of EVA to provide durable cushioning and support.
- Midsoles are EVA, EVA Super Skin (ESS) forefoot armoring, for cushioning and support.
- TPU chassis have nylon shanks for stability and protection.
- Outsoles are Swiftcurrent Women's Specific Outsole for duability, stability and comfort with lugs that provide traction for main street and enough grip under foot to lead you on the trail.
- Womens Waterproof Low Shoe
Weight: W7: 12.3 oz [0.35 kg]
- Waterproof Nubuck Leather & Highly Abrasion Resistant Textile
- Oboz BDry Waterproof / Breathable Membrane
- Molded Rubber Toe Cap and Heel Counter
- Construction: Board Lasted
- Insole: OFit Deluxe
- EVA Super Skin (ESS) forefoot armoring
- TPU Chassis
- Outsole: Swiftcurrent
- Fit Tip: Length runs true to size. Lower volume with a sculpted mid-foot and a women’s specific forefoot & toe box.
- OFit Deluxe Insole: A supremely supportive insole, engineered specifically for our shoes
- Our Proprietary Insoles are what we're known for. Molded to match the specific shape and construction of every pair we make, this purpose-designed technology delivers the kind of fit, feel and performance that's unmatched in the the industry.
- Swiftcurrent Midsole: Dual Density EVA Midsole provides supportive balanced cushioning. TPU Chassis adds protection and torsional stability under foot. 1mm EVA Super Skin (ESS) plate mitigates overflexion and protects the forefoot.
- BDry Membrane: Keep dry when the trail isn’t. Our proprietary BDry membrane blocks water from wet trails while wicking sweat away.
- Women's Specific Last Design:
- Designed specifically for women and tested by women, this uniquely designed last provides an imporved sculptured fit creating incredible comfor and performance.
- Outsoles: Built with purpose—for big summits, long days, quick jaunts and urban strolls.
- Swiftcurrent Outsoles: This women's-specific outsole provides incredible durability, stability and comfort with lugs that provide ample traction strolling down Main Street and enough grip under foot to lead you on the trail. The Map Molded bottom of the outsole features Swifcurrnet Mountain located in Glacier National Park.