OBOZ Womens Sawtooth X Low B-Dry Hiking Shoe Regular & Wide Width
hikinThe New Oboz Womens Sawtooth Low B-Dry Waterproof Hiking Shoe
The Sawtooth X Low Waterproof is even more capable than our beloved original. It has a new outsole for superior traction and a new Adaptive Cushioning Technology midsole for an even smoother ride. But among all this new-ness it retains the same great fit and feel and our B-DRY waterproof technology, so you can be confident taking on the trail, puddle-filled or otherwise. But your feet will recognize it as a Sawtooth first and foremost.
- A women's specific fit; in regular and wide fit.
- A Low Cut Classic Hiking Boot but re-introduced for Spring 2022 with loads of modern features...
- Waterproof nubuck leather & highly abrasion-resistant Cordura textile fabrics for durability.
- Oboz B-DRY waterproof/breathable membrane, designed to let sweat escape and keep moisture out.
- Quick-drying breathable nylon mesh linings.
- Dual-density Act+ [ Adaptive Cushioning Technology] lightweight midsoles, a proprietary rubberized EVA compound made to adapt to all terrains.
- Offering high-level energy efficiency and a softer heel strike landing zone.
- What a fit; the toe box is slightly wider and shaving the area over the toes was done to make the boots fit like a glove
- Updated design lines with low-profile rubber toe cap and bumper that wraps up from the outsole for maximum protection.
- Nylon shank provides lateral and torsional stability.
- True Tread Outsoles features multidirectional lugs and added teeth for improved acceleration and deceleration, increased lug spacing to shed mud and additional siping for wet surface traction.
- And from a sustainable standpoint, Oboz added recycled content in both the laces and the webbing.
- Womens Low-Cut Waterproof Hiking Boot
- Width: Regular & Wide
- Weight: W7: 14.1 oz. [400g]
- Low Cut: Oiled nubuck, Cordura Fabric mesh, TPU heel counter, B-DRY Waterproof Membrane, 100% RPET Repreve Laces, 100% RPET Repreve Webbing, Micro-injected PU window underlay
- Construction: Strobel-Lasted
- Insole: O FIT Insole
- Midsole: ACT+: Rubber-blended adaptive foam, TPU Shank, Heel puck
- Outsole: Trail Tread
- Width: Standard
- Heel Rise: 8mm
- Volume: Medium
- Fit Tip: Length runs true to size. Form hugging heel cup, sculpted mid-foot, and a wider forefoot & toe box.
True Tread: Multi-directional lugs and added teeth create better acceleration and deceleration zones, increased lug spacing helps shed
mud more easily, while additional siping creates better traction on wet surfaces.
ACT: A proprietary rubberized EVA that adapts to varying terrain. This unique blend of dual density, lightweight cushioning system provides
the wearer a high level of energy efficiency and a softer heel strike landing zone.
B-DRY WATERPROOFING: Feet sweat & trails get muddy. That’s why we created our B-DRY waterproof system which lets sweat escape & keeps moisture out.
REPREVE: contains recycled materials helping us lighten our impact on the planet.
CORDURA FABRIC: Constructed using high tenacity fiber technologies, weight for weight, CORDURA fabrics are exceptionally durable.
O FIT INSOLE:
1 Low-density EVA pods provide cushioning and comfort.
2 Medium-density EVA throughout yields underfoot support without the loss of cushioning.
3 High-density EVA sculpted arch with the goal of placing the foot in the neutral position.
4 High-density EVA heel cup provides support and improves natural cushioning.
5 Moisture wicking top layer helps keep feet dry and comfortable.