Omega Pacific Carabiner ISO Classic Locking Gate
Why carry heavier & weaker biners when the Standard ISO Cold forged series is so affordable?Omega ISO biners feature hooded gates for smoother rope-bearing surfaces, tapered noses for increased strength and spin rivets for smoother snag-free gate surfaces.
- Omega has set the standard with the ISO Cold Forged Locking D
- They have extraordinary strength to weight ratios thanks to the ISO Cold Forging process
- All biners are proof tested to 1/2 the rated break strength
- Omegalite 4 Design
- Weight: 63g
- Gate Opening: 21mm
- Strength: 26kn (Multiply factor of 250 to Approximate force weight in lbs)
- Silver with Purple Gate
- You’re looking at one of the strongest aluminum carabiners in the world.
- At 26 - 31kN, it’s wicked-strong and represents the most durable design in basic, functional climbing carabiners.
- Through ISO Cold Forging, they put material exactly where it will render the strongest design possible for a carabiner of its size and materials.