Osprey Heritage Simplex 20L Day Pack
- Multi-function internal padded sleeve fits a 15” laptop or a reservoir, with hose route through the shoulder strap
- Interior large stash pocket with key clip and front panel access
- Front panel zip pocket
- Front panel daisy chain
- Web belt
The Osprey Heritage Collection: Since 1974, our products have gone through countless innovations and iterations—but our commitment to high quality has remained unchanged from day one. Our Heritage Collection embodies 47 years of product design, manufacturing and materials expertise. The classics, our best of the best, are back and rebuilt from the ground up to be more sustainable and practical than ever. Good design is timeless.
- Size: OS - Unisex
- Type: Panel Loader
- Volume: 1220 cu.in. [20 L]
- Weight: 2.18lb [0.99 kg]
- Dimensions: L (height) x W x D: 20 x 13 x 9 inch [51 x 32 x 22cm]
- Fabric: Main/Accent: bluesign®-approved 500D recycled high tenacity nylon, PFC-free DWR. Bottom: bluesign®-approved 1000D recycled high tenacity nylon, PFC-free DWR
- User Profile: Everyone. The Osprey Heritage Simplex 20L Pack is a re-released Osprey original design featuring panel-loaded access, a front panel daisy chain, internal padded laptop sleeve and an ice ax loop.
TECHNICAL CARRY INFORMATION:
- HERITAGE SIMPLEX BACKPANEL: Spacer mesh covered EVA foam
- HARNESS: Soft, breathable spacermesh contact surface for comfortable feel + Adjustable sternum strap with whistle
- HIPBELT: Webbing hipbelt with fabric wings
- REMIXED & REMASTERED: A curated collection of our best of the best from Osprey’s 46-year-history, now with a sustainable build and additional everyday features.
- SUSTAINABLE MATERIALS: Built to withstand everyday use with recycled bluesign®-approved high tenacity robic nylon.
- EVERYDAY FEATURES: Modern, everyday features like a laptop sleeve bring something new to this classic collection.
- SUSTAINABLE DESIGN: • Body fabrics contain bluesign®-approved nylon • Contains GRS-certified recycled materials • PFC-free DWR