Osprey Mens Katari 3 Hydration Backpack 3L
KATARI (Mens) | KITSUMA (Womens) - BIKE / HIKE HYDRATION
- LOW PROFILE CARRY: When carrying water and a few essentials are all that's needed, the Katari/Kitsuma provides a lightweight option that rides close to your back for stability on any trail.
- RESERVOIR INCLUDED: An Osprey Hydraulics LT 1.5L or 2.5L reservoir keeps you hydrated all day long and stores in an external hydration compartment to protect pack contents from accidental spills.
- RIDE STABILITY: Our rolled, soft-edged harness contours to the upper shoulders to keep the pack close to your body and provide stability.External reservoir sleeve.
- External zippered scratch-free heat-embossed Stash pocket
- Low-profile design with AirScape backpanel and rolled, soft-edged harness for maximum comfort.
- Dedicated hydration compartment with included Osprey Hydraulics LT 2.5L reservoir by Hydrapak.
- Magnetic sternum strap bite valve attachment.
- Blinker light attachment.
- Dual stretch mesh side pockets
- New harness shape & construction accomodates natural riding positions
- Utilizing the Lightweight Hydraulics LT 2.5L Reservoir to prevent mid-ride thirst & bonking.
- ATTN: SHIPPING RESTRICTIONS APPLY!
- We are unable to ship outside of Canada
BIKE / HIKE HYDRATION:
When your focus isn’t about the gear, but just hitting the trail for a quick ride, the Katari/Kitsuma is the go-to for riders who need to carry little but know water is a must-have essential. With a Hydraulics LT 1.5L or 2.5L reservoir included, this pack series offers a super comfortable and stable hydration carrying solution for bike rides and beyond. Hiking Too...
- Sizing: OS
- Volume: 183c.i. [3L]
- Dimensions [LWD]: 16" x 8" x 6" [41 x 19 x 15 cm]
- Weight: 0.73lb [0.33kg] - Pack weight does not include reservoir
- Material: Main: 210D Polyester Honeycomb, Accent: 420HD Packcloth, Bottom: 420HD Packcloth
- Usages: Minimal pack with excellent fit & stability for rides/hikes that require water & not much else.
- Includes: Hydraulics LT 2.5L Reservoir