Osprey Womens Renn 50 Backpack
Let us introduce you to your new backcountry bff. Lightweight but built tough, the Renn 50 can confidently handle overnight and weekend trips—which means you can confidently handle them too. Maintain comfort with a women’s-specific fit and an adjustable backpanel to accommodate your unique torso length. The Renn also offers an integrated and removable raincover, superb ventilation, a sleeping bag compartment, and hipbelt pockets. You don’t have to be a seasoned backpacker to appreciate what Osprey packs are known for—but you certainly can be. Backed by our All Mighty Guarantee, forever.
Renn (Women) | Rook (Men) Series Backpacking Packs
- Women's-specific sizing and fit
- Highly ventilated and comfortable AirSpeed backpanel with intuitive torso adjustment system
- Fixed top lid with zippered pocket
- Osprey Daylite compatible with front panel cord loop attachment points
- Dual upper and lower side compression straps
- Zippered sleeping bag compartment with floating divider
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Dual mesh side pockets
- Zippered hipbelt pockets
- Integrated removable raincover
- Internal hydration sleeve
- Backpackers will never second guess no matter their experience level.
LIGHTWEIGHT & SIMPLE
Lightweight design with quality materials delivers a straightforward solution that can handle itself well on any trail.
ADJUSTABLE AIRSPEED SUSPENSION
Tensioned backpanel can be easily adjusted to fit a wide range of torso lengths while providing ventilation to reduce sweating. The LightWire frame transfers loads to the hipbelt, taking the pressure off the user’s shoulders and delivers a stable, comfortable carry.
Hope for bluebird weather but know you're covered with our integrated and removable raincover that stows in its own pocket when the sun returns.
- Size: One Size, Women's Specific
- Color: Assorted
- Volume: 3051ci [50L]
- Load Range: 25-35 lb [11-16kg]
- Dimensions [LWD]: 26" x 15" x 13" [67H x 37W x 34D cm]
- Weight: 3.31lb [1.50kg]
- Material: Main: 600D Polyester, Accent: 450D Polyester, Bottom: 1000D Nylon Polyester
- Usages: Backpacking, ventilated, easy-to-use, highly adjustable pack for weekend trips.
TECHNICAL CARRY INFORMATION
AIRSPEED SUSPENSION: 4 mm LightWire peripheral frame effectively transfers the load from harness to hipbelt
AIRSPEED BACKPANEL: 3D-tensioned breathable mesh backpanel with side ventilation
HARNESS: Soft edgeless padded mesh harness slides over the AirSpeed suspension offering over 4” of adjustability to ensure excellent fit with an adjustable sternum strap with rescue whistle
HIPBELT: Soft edgeless padded mesh offers a soft, breathable contact surface and large load support