Osprey Unisex Porter 46 Travel Backpack
The Osprey Porter 46 Travel Back Pack gives you the largest carry-on compatible Porter, this versatile weekend getaway bag is just as comfortable in overhead storage as it is in train cars and compartments. With padded sidewalls, convenient organization and a substantial suspension for backpack-style carry that disappears when checking bags, the Porter Series has set the standard for deluxe duffels. When a duffel isn’t enough and backpacking bags are too much, the Porter is the answer.. Backed by our All Mighty Guarantee, forever.
Porter Series: Travel | Trekking
Porter Series: Travel | Trekking
The Osprey Travel Pack Selection is great for around the world trips or weekend getaways to the world next door.
ORGANIZATION: Large U-zip main opening combined with easily accessible pockets provided on-the-go access to key items.
STRAIGHTJACKET PROTECTION: StraightJacket compression straps with padded sidewalls protect your contents and compress the bag to a smaller size when it isn’t fully stuffed.
STOWAWAY HARNESS & HIPBELT: Harness and hipbelt deploy at a moment’s notice for backpack-style carry and quickly disappear into the backpanel for safekeeping when the bag is checked
- SUSTAINABLE DESIGN: Contains bluesign approved materials, Contains GRS-certified recycled materials, PFAS-free DWR
Meets most domestic carry-on requirements - Check your Airline for best results.
- Zippered top pocket provides easy access to toiletries and liquids
- U-zip full panel zip access to main compartment
- Lockable zippers on main and laptop compartments
- Reinforced cord loops to attach an Osprey Daylite® daypack
- Front panel vertical zippered pocket for books, travel documents, etc.
- StraightJacket compression with padded sidewalls secures any size load effectively
- Padded sidewalls create a bucket-style opening and provide protection for valuables inside
- Front panel organization with zippered pocket and key clip
- Protected rear panel lockable zip laptop sleeve for quick access while traveling
- Padded luggage handle pass-through top and side grab handles
- Tuckaway web loops to attach a shoulder strap (sold separately)
- Dual internal zippered organization side pockets
- Dual internal compression straps with fabric wings keep clothes neat
- Internal pockets can accommodate most popular luggage trackers
Shipping Restrictions Apply: We are unable to ship outside of Canada
- Size: One Size
- Gender: Unisex
- Hipbelt Size: 25 - 50" [64 - 127 cm]
- Volume: 2807cuin [46 Liters]
- Weight: 3.26lb [1.48kg]
- Dimensions: 21.5"h x 14" w x 9" d [55h x 36w x 23d cm]
- Included: 16" laptop sleeve
- Fabric: Contain bluesign approved materials, Contains GRS-certified recycled materials, PFAS-free DWR
- A Medium Raincover is a great optional item when travelling in wet areas.
- User Profile: Trekking/Gear Hauler: The largest carry-on compatible Porter, this versatile weekend getaway bag is just as comfortable in overhead storage as it is in train cars and compartments.
TECHNICAL CARRY INFORMATION
BACKPANEL: Foam-covered fabric backpanel with tuckaway pockets for harness/hipbelt
STOWAWAY HARNESS | HIPBELT:
- Soft breathable spacermesh contact surface for comfortable feel
- Adjustable sternum strap with whistle
- Stowaway 38 mm webbing hipbelt with padded wings
FABRIC: Sustainable Design:
- MAIN: bluesign® approved 500D recycled nylon packcloth, PFAS-free DWR
- ACCENT: 420D recycled robic nylon packcloth
- BOTTOM: bluesign® approved 500D recycled nylon packcloth, PFAS-free DWR