Osprey Womens Ariel 65L Backpack
Whether it’s an extended excursion into the backcountry or a weekend full of creature comforts, the women’s-specific Osprey Ariel 65 is built to carry the heaviest of loads. Offering a fine-tuned fit for a variety of body shapes and sizes with a Custom Fit-on-the-Fly Hipbelt, Shoulder Straps and adjustable torso length. An injection-molded backpanel offers close-to-body performance. Featuring an included raincover and made with bluesign -approved nylon and PFAS-free DWR. Backed by OSPREY's ALL MIGHTY GUARANTEE.
Ariel AG (Women) | Aether AG (Men) | Series Backpacking/Mountaineering Packs.
- CUSTOM FIT: A Custom Fit-on-the-Fly Hipbelt, Custom Fit-on-the-Fly Shoulder Strap and adjustable torso length allow for a fine-tuned fit for a variety of body shapes and sizes. Women's Specific Fit.
- AIRSCAPE SUSPENSION: An injection-molded, die-cut foam AirScape backpanel creates a breathable, close-to-body fit.
- LOAD CAPACITY: Designed to provide a stable close-to-body carry; ideal for managing heavier loads when the trail gets technical.
SUSTAINABLE MATERIALS: Constructed with high-quality bluesign® approved nylon and PFAS-free DWR.
- Women's Specific Fit
- Included raincover made with PFAS-free DWR and bluesign®-approved materials
- Large front panel zip access to main compartment
- Floating top lid with lash points
- Fabric reinforced front shove-it pocket
- Large dual-access stretch mesh side water bottle pockets
- Dual upper/lower side compression straps
- Dual front panel compression straps with StraightJacket compression
- Dual zippered hipbelt pockets
- Dual ice axe loops with bungee tie-offs
- Zippered sleeping bag compartment with removable divider
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Internal hydration reservoir sleeve
- Anchor loops for an optional Osprey Daylite daypack for short foray.
Shipping Restrictions Apply: We are unable to ship outside of Canada
- Sizes: XS/SM, MD/LG
- Fit: Regular Womens
- Color: Assorted Colors
- Torso Load Range: 30-60 lb [14-27kg]
- Torso Fit Range: 13.5-17 in [34-43cm]
- Material: Constructed with high-quality bluesign® approved nylon and PFAS-free DWR.
- Included: Raincover
- User Profile: Women’s-specific custom fit pack with additional volume for a week on the trail or a gear-intensive weekend.
- Volume: 3783ci [62L]
- Dimensions: 30H x 16W x 11D Inch. [75H x 40W x 28D cm]
- Weight: 4.85 Lbs [2.20kg]
- Hip Belt:
- Min: 26 in [66cm] → Max: 50 in [127cm]
- Min: 12 in [31cm] → Max: 15 in [38cm]
- Volume: 3967ci [65L]
- Dimensions: 31.5H x 16W x 11D Inch. [80H x 40W x 28D cm]
- Weight: 4.89 Lbs [2.22kg]
- Hip Belt:
- Min: 28 in [71cm] → Max: 50 in [127cm]
- Min: 13 in [33cm] → Max: 16 in [41cm]
TECHNICAL CARRY INFORMATION
- 3.5 LightWire peripheral frame effectively transfers load to hipbelt
- Injection-molded, die-cut foam AirScape™ framesheet maintains comfortable back contact with ventilated airflow channels and maximum stability for carrying heavy loads
- Mesh-covered foam lumbar for supportive, lightweight and comfortable contact surfaces
- Easily adjustable harness system for various torso lengths
- Custom Fit-on-the-Fly Shoulder Straps included
CUSTOM FIT-ON-THE-FLY SHOULDER STRAP
- Custom Fit-on-the-Fly Shoulder Straps allow for a precise shoulder wrap and fit
- Spacer mesh fabric provides a soft and comfortable contact surface
CUSTOM FIT-ON-THE-FLY HIPBELT
- Incremental length and angle adjustments allow for a fine-tuned fit
- Extendible Custom Fit-on-the-Fly Hipbelt offers a precise fit for varying waist sizes
- Crossbody ErgoPull hipbelt pulls weight into lumbar when hipbelt is tightened
ENHANCED LOAD TRANSFER
- The Custom Fit-on-the-Fly Hipbelt integrates the LightWire frame into the adjustment system—creating a better distribution of weight and, in turn, a better carry
FABRIC: Sustainable Design:
- MAIN: bluesign®-approved 420HD nylon packcloth, PFAS-free DWR
- ACCENT: bluesign®-approved 210D nylon Diamond, PFAS-free DWR
- BOTTOM: bluesign®-approved 420HD nylon packcloth, PFAS-free DWR