Osprey Womens Fairview 55 Travel Bag with Detachable Daypack
Lightweight and streamlined, the Osprey Fairview / Farpoint Series is an ideal travel pack for fast-moving female globetrotters. Despite their minimalist weights, these full-featured packs offer plenty of organization and lots of useful features as well as highly capable backpack suspension. Women’s-specific backpacking-carry technology with a youthfully sophisticated aesthetic and detachable daypack, perfect for a week of continuous travel, Backed by our All Mighty Guarantee, forever.
Fairview (Women's) | Farpoint (Mens) Series Travel
The Osprey Travel Pack Selection is great for around the world trips or weekend getaways to the world next door. Fairview/Farpoint Day Pack now available as stand-alone item for the first time.
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND DURABLE: Durable fabrics in high-wear areas combine with smart design to create a lightweight and tough travel pack that will last a lifetime.
- STOWAWAY HARNESS AND HIPBELT: The harness stows away for safekeeping while checked and deploys quickly for any path or trail.
- COMFORTABLE FIT: The Farpoint/Fairview Series offers a comfortable, gender-specific fit for every adventure
- SUSTAINABLE DESIGN: Contains bluesign approved materials, Contains GRS-certified recycled materials, PFAS-free DWR
- DETACHABLE DAYPACK: Detachable daypack provides additional storage and organization ideal for day trips or carry-on.
Meets most domestic carry-on requirements - Check your Airline for best results.
- Women's Specific Fit
- Adjustable torso fit
- Large panel zip access to main compartment
- Lockable sliders on main compartment zipper
- Dual front compression straps
- Padded top and side handles
- Stowaway backpanel, harness and hipbelt
- Two internal compression straps hold contents securely
- Internal front flap zippered mesh pocket
- Internal side panel zippered mesh pocket
- External Gear Attachment loops
- Removable daypack with lockable main compartment (Included)
Daypack features: With 15L of capacity, a laptop/hydration sleeve and water bottle pockets, this daypack is perfect for exploring around town and attaches to all products in the Farpoint/Fairview Family
- Domestic Carry On size: Daypack under seat, Chassis overhead
- Padded, breathable backpanel with sternum strap and whistle
- Lockable main compartment
- Padded 16" Laptop or Hydration Sleeve
- Internal zippered stash pocket
- Dual external mesh pockets
- External zippered slash pocket
Shipping Restrictions Apply: We are unable to ship outside of Canada
- Size: One Size
- Women's Specific FIt
- Color: Assorted
- Volume: 3356cu.in. [55L]
- Weight: 4.18lb [1.89Kg]
- Dimensions: 22"h x 14"w x 9"d in. [55h x 35w x 23d cm]
- Fit Range: Range: 15-18 in. [38-47 cm]
- Fabric: Available in recycled, bluesign® approved fabrics
- Usages: The most comfortably carrying and functional pack for adventure travel sized to fit most carry-on size restrictions.
- A hydration reservoir and a Large Raincover is a great optional item when travelling
- Included: Farpoint | Fairview Travel Daypack
- Volume: 915cu.in. [15L],
- Weight; 1.19lb [0.54Kg]
- Dimensions: 18.5"h x 11"w x 8"d in. [47h x 28w x 20d cm]
- Add-On Reservoir or Small Raincover
- Laptop Sleeve Included
TECHNICAL CARRY INFORMATION
- 4 mm LightWire peripheral frame effectively transfers the load from harness to hipbelt
- Atilon framesheet spreads the load across the entire backpanel to the peripheral frame
BACKPANEL: Mesh-covered ridged foam AirScape backpanel allows maximum ventilation while keeping the load close to the body
HARNESS: Lightweight and breathable stowaway reverse spacermesh harness
HIPBELT: Breathable, stowaway reverse spacermesh hipbelt
FABRIC: Sustainable Design:
- MAIN: bluesign® approved 450D recycled twist dobby polyester, PFAS-free DWR
- ACCENT: bluesign® approved 500D recycled high tenacity nylon, PFAS-free DWR
- BOTTOM: bluesign® approved 450D recycled twist dobby polyester, PFAS-free DWR