Pelican 45 Quart Wheeled Elite Cooler
Pelican Products, Inc. has protected defense, emergency and scientific expedition equipment through some of the harshest conditions on Earth since 1976. This same DNA is now available to you in Pelican Elite Roto Mold Coolers have the Bear Resistant Certification from the Interagency Grizzly Bear Committee [IGBC].
Wheel your food and drinks to your site with the Pelican 45 Quart Elite Wheeled Cooler, whether you're deep down a backroad or camping at the lake. Pelican’s Elite coolers are made with the same injection-molding technology used in their famous gear cases (so you know they’re tough). With over 5cm of insulation, you'll be able to grab a cold one even after a week away from home.
- Up to 10 days ice retention, freezer grade gasket, 2 inch [5.1cm] polyurethane insulation
- Press & Pull Latches (Wide for Gloved Use)
- Integrated Fish Scale on Lid
- Heavy duty wheels
- Molded-In handles with built in trolley handle
- Built-in Bottle Opener
- Molded-In Tie Downs
- Non-Skid & Non-Marking Raised Feet
- Molded-In Lock Hasp, Stainless Steel Plate
- Sloped Drain & Tethered Threaded Plug (Garden Hose Attachable)
- Corrosion Resistant Stainless Steel Hardware
- Bear resistant certification from the Interagency Grizzly Bear Committee [IGBC].
- Made in USA
- Guaranteed for life
- One Size: Large Capacity
- Color: Assorted
- Interior (L×W×D): 19.00 x 12.00 x 12.00 in [48.3 x 30.5 x 30.5 cm]
- Exterior (L×W×D): 29.66 x 20.00 x 19.25 in [75.3 x 50.8 x 48.9 cm]
- Volume: 45.00QT [42.59 liters]
- Interior Volume: 1.58 ft³ [0.045 m³]
- Insulation Thickness: 2.00" [5.1 cm]
- Weight: 37.25 lbs. [16.9 kg]
- Material: Body (Polypropylene), Latch (ABS), Handle (Polypropylene), Hardware (Stainless Steel), Insulation (Polyurethane Foam)
- Usages: Campground, Cottage, Backyard, Boating, Hunting, Fishing, Beach
The Pelican Elite Wheeled Roto Mold Cooler has the Bear Resistant IGBC rating.
Bear resistant certification from the Interagency Grizzly Bear Committee [IGBC CERTIFICATION NO: 5030]
COOLERS REQUIRE USE OF BOLTS OR PADLOCKS TO BE BEAR-RESISTANT
Including the following sizes: 45 QT, 70 QT, 80 QT, 95 QT, 150 QT, 250 QT
Pelican Products, Inc. is proud to announce our bear resistant certification from the Interagency Grizzly Bear Committee.
The purpose of this certification is to help keep bears safe and significantly reduce bear-human encounters by ensuring that bears do not have access and become conditioned to anthropogenic foods and other bear attractants that increase these encounters.
This certification involves intense impact and penetration testing by use of visual inspection, mechanical methods and captive Grizzly Bear testing over extended periods of time.
**Pelican™ Elite Coolers are certified bear-resistant by the IGBC under certification numbers 3365, 3366, 3373, 3374, 3375, 3376