Peregrine Radama Hub 4P Combo Tent (4 Person/3 Season) Footprint Included
The Peregrine Radama Series Tents are like a Falcon... The Peregrine Hub 4P Combo Tent is functional, lightweight, durable & easy to set up; featuring the DAC PressfitTM Aluminum Poles & Pivoting Hub for spacious vertical headroom. Waterproof Taped Polyester Floor & Fly Fabric loaded with lots of overhead meshing for maximum ventilation coupled with gear pockets galore... We've added the Fast as Flight Footprint to compliment this Package. The Peregrine Radama Hub 4 Person Tent is designed to be a comfortable nest in the wilderness for you and your adventure partner in crime. The Radama Hub is your temporary home away from home, the perfect nest for every adventure the trip has in store. The Peregrine Radama Series Tents are available in 3 Sizes to fit your family on their next Adventure.
- The Radama series features award winning DAC PressfitTM aluminum poles with a pivoting hub and third pole giving you spacious vertical side walls for increased headroom. These poles are wind tunnel tested to withstand strong mountain gusts and storms.
- Radama tents are engineered to help regulate humidity with air vents built into a full body rain fly that can be propped open to vent moisture or sealed shut to protect from driving rain.
- Magnetic closures replace traditional toggles to secure the fly doors on either side making entrance and exit from the tent fast and easy.
- Lightweight PU-backed polyester fabric achieves an excellent balance between durability, weight savings, and cost effectiveness.
- Inside, you’ll find spacious side and overhead pockets to keep your gear and clothing off the ground and organized.
- Reflective guy lines and a vibrant color scheme make it easy to find your way back to camp and elevates those alpenglow sunsets.
- Peregrine Fast Flight Footprint Included! Bonus...
Radama 4P FOOTPRINT for your Peregrine Radama Hub 4P Tent.
The Peregrine Fast Flight 4P Footprint is used as a form-fitted tarp to protect the bottom of your tent from wear with the ground. By using the footprint, you are extending the life of your tent. As an additional option, the footprint can be used in combination with the poles and rain fly of the tent in “Fast Flight” mode to create a lightweight shelter when insects or weather conditions are not an obstacle.
- Designed to fit under Peregrine Radama Hub 4P Tent
- Designed to be paired with your Radama Hub Tent, this versatile footprint can be used to set up your Radama Tent without the tent body, cutting 2.5 pounds from your overall carry weight.
- Go Ultralight or add some durability with the Fast Flight Footprint.
- Pre-Cut Nylon fits under your tent in grommet holes for a secure fit.
- Footprint protects the tent floor from damage & prevents ground water from wicking inside prolonging the life of your tent.
- Color: Sunrise Yellow
- Capacity: 4 Person
- Door/Vestibule: 2 Side Door & 2 Vestibule
- Freestanding: Yes
- Tent Footprint: 13' 2" x 8' [4.01 x 2.44m]
- Sleeping Area: 7' 2" x 8' [2.18 x 2.44cm]
- Interior Peak Height: 4' 3" [1.30m]
- Fast Flight Mode Weight: 6 lbs 4 oz [2.83 kg] (Poles, Footprint*, Fly, Stakes (2)
- Packed Weight: 8 lbs 4 oz [3.74kg]
- Fast Flight Footprint Weight: 1 lb 1 oz [0.48 kg]
- Total Weight including Footprint: 9 lb 5.0 oz [4.22 kg]
- Floor Area: 57.3 sq. ft [5.32 sq. meters]
- Vestibule Area: (2) 11 sq. ft ea (1.02 sq.m.)
- Packed Size: 21 x 8 in [53 x 21 cm]
- Storage: 7 mesh pockets (4 in roof, 2 at head wall, 1 in foot wall), 1 hook at apex, 4 gear loops in roof
- Zippers: Rain Fly YKK #5, Inner Tent Door YKK #5
- Poles: Hubbed DAC Pressfit 11.1mm Aluminum
- Floor: 68D 210T Polyester PU3000mm
- Fly: 75D 190T Polyester PU1500mm
- Walls: 75D 190T Polyester PU1500mm
- Mesh: 40D Polyester
RADAMA FAST FLIGHT FOOTPRINT:
- Color: Liberty Green
- Approximately: 7' 2" x 8' [2.18 x 2.44cm] - Sleeping Area
- Weight: 17.1oz [481g]
- Any 4 Person Rectangular Tents that maybe larger or smaller should be centered under the Sleeping Area Body for maximum coverage.
- FOOTPRINT NYLON - Customized
- FABRIC: Floor: 68D 210T Polyester PU3000mm, taped seams.
- Brass Grommets in 4 Corners to Peg Out!
- For use: Peregrine Radama Hub 4P Tent, Large Rectangular 4 Person Tents
THE REASON WHY YOU NEED A TENT FOOTPRINT
- Footprints provide additional durability and protection for your tent floor against rocks, roots and dampness, and they are constructed of heavily coated nylon fabric with a custom-cut shape, guaranteeing a perfect fit every time.
- Most customers want full coverage fly sheets integrated into their tents, in order to protect them from the rain!
- No matter how much ventilation that is built into your tent, condensation will accumulate heavily on the fly sheet, especially in the morning... This is why customers always come to us and say their tent leaks...
- Actually their tent is not leaking at all but it is the evaporation of moisture from the ground that condenses on your fly in the form of moisture, which accumulates on warm nights!
- You can either wipe your tent fly sheet down with a cloth every morning or...invest in a Tent Footprint to eliminate the moisture.