Recreational Barrel Works Expedition Canoe Barrel Harness Updated
Portage your 60L, 30L or 20L canoe barrel comfortably and securely with the EXPEDITION barrel harness by Recreational Barrel Works. A graduate from miles of experience on the roughest portage trails. You have found a harness designed to work hard & perform up to the highest expectations.
This harness is designed to fit most body sizes and features generous padding on the shoulder straps, hip-belt and back-pad between you & the barrel. Other advantages are features like multiple attachment points for shoulder strap adjusters – great for taller people, a longer hi-viz shoulder tension adjustment strap which is easier to reach when wearing the harness. A webbing strap across the top of the barrel to secure your load and serves as a place for extra clothing layers or your PFD while on the portage.
- Fits a 60L, 30L or 20L barrel.
- Extra comfy padded shoulder straps and hip-belt.
- Generous padding on back pad and lumbar area
- 4 accessible grab loops make it easy to handle.
- A long shoulder-strap tension adjustment strap which is easy to reach when wearing the harness.
- Moveable buckle and attachment points for shoulder strap adjusters – great for taller people.
- Rugged/durable connection of shoulder straps to the harness body to prevent failure.
- Webbing across the top of the barrel prevents accidentally opening and also a handy place for extra clothing or PFD on the portage.
- Easy to change the straps from a 60L barrel to a 30L or 20L barrel and back again.
- Clever fold-away fabric at the top of the harness when on a 30L barrel, so you can open the lid easily.
- A strap under the barrel for carrying odd items or straight sided barrels.
- Can carry a 20lb propane tank.
The Expeditions Harness Load Lifter Instructions
- Size: Fits 60L, 30L and 20L barrels
- Material: 1000 Denier Nylon
- Weight: 2.6 lbs [1.2 kg]
- Usage: For use with any 20L, 30L and or 60L Canoe Barrel or 20lb Propane Tank