Recreational Barrel Works Painter/Bow Line Bag
Tie your canoe, raft or vessel to shore with the Recreational Barrel Works Painter/Bow Line Bag line. Born out of practicality and safety, this small but mighty stuff sack is a quick and easy way to collect up the rope tied to the bow (or stern) and attach it to your vessel.
- Quickly stuff the rope inside the bag and keep it secure in with the grip of 2 cord locks. A quick release buckle on webbing clips the bag to a grab handle. When you need the rope again, quickly pull the rope out of the bag after loosening the cord locks.
- Rope is no longer unsafely lose around feet in the bottom of the boat. Access to the rope is safer because there is no delay retrieving while untying knots. Avoids the temptation to use a rescue throw bag as a bow line, so the throw bag is always ready for rescue use. No longer need to install bungee cords on the canoe deck.
- Portage without the painter/bow rope hanging down or dragging on the ground.
- Rope is NOT INCLUDED
- Sizing: One Size
- Color: Yellow Hi-Visibility
- Volume: 331ci [5.42L]
- Weight: 2.6oz [75g]
- Length: 7.5in [19cm]
- Diameter: 7.5in [19cm]
- Connects to any vessel that has an attachment point.
- Fits up to 100 feet (30.5 m) of 3/8 inch (9.5mm) rope.