Ryders Bourbon Polarized Sunglasses
Technical features fused with a classic, casual shape make the Bourbon ideal for adventures from beer festivals to downhill races. Polarized Eyewear & Eliminate Glare & Increase Definition.
- Ryders Polarized Eyewear & Sunglass Collection.
- Eliminate reflected glare and sharpen details
- Anti-reflective (AR) coating, a standard for all Ryders polarized.
- Polarized Brown Gradient and Green Gradient reduces haze and enhances green tones.
- Full-Rim Frames encases the entire lens making a more rugged look and preference of people wanting to use their eyewear for other than sport!
- Duraflex Frames w/ low-profile, high-strength pinned hinges
- Grilamid TR90 Switzerland, a material know for its extreme flexibility & light weight, which translates into comfort.
- Optically-Correct, Shatterproof, Poly-carbonate Lens
- Scratch-Resistant Coatings
- 100% UV 400 Protection; All lenses block 100% UVA, UVB & UVC Rays & harmful, high energy light too 400nM.
- Anti-slip hydrophilic rubber ear and nose pads
- Anti-slip hydrophilic temple tips
- Hydrophilic = increase their grip the wetter they get.
- Size: OS
- Frame/Lens Configuration:
- Crystal Clear/Blue Frame. Rose with Blue Mirror Lens
- Rim: Full Rim Frame
- Fit: Medium/Large
- Gender: Male
- Type: Polarized Eyewear
Where there is light there is always glare. It’s caused when light hits a surface, becomes concentrated, then reflects into your eyes. Polarized lenses eliminate glare from horizontal surfaces [roads, water, ice, snow, etc.] allowing details to show through, drastically reducing eye strain.