Ryders Cachette Polarized Sunglasses
Featuring the same front-mounted lens technology that won the Serra frame a Red Dot Design Award, Cachette is an ultra-light frame that wraps beautifully to maximize your field of vision and protect your eyes from harmful UVA/UVB light, allowing you to forget that you're even wearing glasses.
- Ryders Polarized Eyewear & Sunglass Collection.
- Polarized Lenses Eliminate Glare & Increase Definition.
- Anti-reflective (AR) coating, a standard for all Ryders polarized.
- Cat-eyed shield with a front-mounted lens that’s designed to bridge the gap between fashion-forward casual glasses and performance eyewear.
- Duraflex Frames w/ low-profile, high-strength pinned hinges
- Grilamid TR90 Switzerland, a material know for its extreme flexibility & light weight, which translates into comfort.
- Optically-Correct, Shatterproof, Polycarbonate Lens
- Scratch-Resistant Coatings
- 100% UV 400 Protection; All lenses block 100% UVA, UVB & UVC Rays & harmful, high energy light too 400nM.
- Anti-slip hydrophilic rubber ear and nose pads
- Anti-slip hydrophilic temple tips
- Hydrophilic = increase their grip the wetter they get.
- Size: OS
- Frame/Lens Configuration:
- Matte Black Frame. Grey Lens Silver FM Polarized
- Rim: Full Rim Frame
- Weight: 1.41oz [40g]
- Fit: Medium
- Gender: Male, Unisex
- Type: Polarized Eyewear
Where there is light there is always glare. It’s caused when light hits a surface, becomes concentrated, then reflects into your eyes. Polarized lenses eliminate glare from horizontal surfaces [roads, water, ice, snow, etc.] allowing details to show through, drastically reducing eye strain.