Ryders Cakewalk Sunglasses
Named after a technical trail in Squamish BC, this model looks as great as it needs to in order to be called the Cakewalk and get away with it. Its hidden techy components including hydrophilic nose pads and temple tips keep it in place when you want to use it for something more difficult than an actual cakewalk.
- Eliminate glare & ambient haze, drastically enhancing definition and allowing you to see through reflections.
- Full Rim Frame that’s designed to bridge the gap between fashion-forward casual glasses and performance eyewear.
- All lenses block 100% of the UVA, UVB and UVC rays and harmful high energy light to 400nm.
- Hydrophobic and Oleophobic coating, repels water, dirt and grease.
- Impact resistant.
- Optically correct.
- Scratch resistant coating.
- Flexible, durable and light weight frame.
- Hydrophylic Nose Pads & Temple Tips helps to grip when your wet where you need it.
- Size: OS
- Frame/Lens Configuration:
- Black Frame/Standard Grey with Silver Flash Lens
- Rim: Full Rim Frame
- Weight: 0.9oz [26g]
- Fit: Medium-Large
- Gender: Male
- Type: Standard Regular Eyewear