Ryders Catja Polarized Womens Sunglasses
It is also likely to be our most mispronounced model. Injected Polarized lenses allow you to see through this glare, drastically enhancing definition and eliminating the ambient haze of reflected light.
- Ryders Polarized Eyewear & Sunglass Collection.
- Women's Specific Style & Look
- Polarized Lenses Eliminate Glare & Increase Definition.
- Anti-reflective (AR) coating, a standard for all Ryders polarized
- Cat-eyed shield with a front-mounted lens that’s designed to bridge the gap between fashion-forward casual glasses and performance eye-wear.
- Duraflex Frames w/ low-profile, high-strength pinned hinges
- Grilamid TR90 Switzerland, a material know for its extreme flexibility & light weight, which translates into comfort.
- Optically-Correct, Shatterproof, Polycarbonate Lens
- Scratch-Resistant Coatings
- 100% UV 400 Protection; All lenses block 100% UVA, UVB & UVC Rays & harmful, high energy light too 400nM.
- Anti-slip hydrophilic rubber ear and nose pads
- Anti-slip hydrophilic temple tips
- Hydrophilic = increase their grip the wetter they get.
- Size: OS
- Frame/Lens Configuration:
- Dark Red Cystal Frame/Brown Polarized AR Lens
- Rim: Cat-eyed shield with a front-mounted lens.
- Weight: 1.06oz [30g]
- Fit: Medium
- Gender: Female
- Type: Womens Polarized Eyewear
Where there is light there is always glare. It’s caused when light hits a surface, becomes concentrated, then reflects into your eyes. Polarized lenses eliminate glare from horizontal surfaces [roads, water, ice, snow, etc.] allowing details to show through, drastically reducing eye strain.