Ryders Hiline Polarized Sunglasses
Look the Hiline in the face and it seems to be all about style. Flip it around and you will reveal its hidden features. Strategically placed air diffusers, interchangeable nose pads for a custom fit, and co-injected temple tips make this a true sport glass despite its fashionable facade.
- Ryders Polarized Eyewear & Sunglass Collection.
- Polarized Lenses Eliminate Glare & Increase Definition.
- Anti-reflective (AR) coating, a standard for all Ryders polarized
- Polarized Grey Gradient darkens colors without changing hues and contrast.
- Full-Rim Frames encases the entire lens making a more rugged look and preference of people wanting to use their eyewear for other than sport!
- Duraflex Frames w/ low-profile, high-strength pinned hinges
- Grilamid TR90 Switzerland, a material know for its extreme flexibility & light weight, which translates into comfort.
- Optically-Correct, Shatterproof, Poly-carbonate Lens
- Scratch-Resistant & 100% UV Protection
- Anti-slip hydrophilic rubber ear and nose pads
- Anti-slip hydrophilic temple tips
- Hydrophilic = increase their grip the wetter they get.
- Size: OS
- Frame/Lens Configuration:
- Crystal Brown Frame/Polarized Brown Lens Gradient
- Matte Black-Blue Frame/Polarized Grey Lens
- Rim: Full Rim Frame
- Weight: 1.09oz [31g]
- Fit: Medium-Large
- Gender: Male
- Type: Polarized Eyewear
Where there is light there is always glare. It’s caused when light hits a surface, becomes concentrated, then reflects into your eyes. Polarized lenses eliminate glare from horizontal surfaces [roads, water, ice, snow, etc.] allowing details to show through, drastically reducing eye strain.