Ryders Loop Polarized Sunglasses
The Loops looks good. Really, really good. It is great for biking too which might surprise some given its casual appearance. Big lenses for light and wind protection, a wide frame to allow for fog-fighting airflow, and hydrophilic nose pads to keep them in place all make the Loops a perfect all-round performer.
- Ryders Polarized Eyewear & Sunglass Collection.
- Polarized Lenses Eliminate Glare & Increase Definition.
- Anti-reflective (AR) coating, a standard for all Ryders polarized
- Polarized Grey Gradient darkens colors without changing hues and contrast.
- Big Lens & Full-Rim Frames encases the entire lens making a more rugged look and preference of people wanting to use their eyewear for other than sport!
- Duraflex Frames w/ low-profile, high-strength pinned hinges
- Grilamid TR90 Switzerland, a material know for its extreme flexibility & light weight, which translates into comfort.
- Optically-Correct, Shatterproof, Poly-carbonate Lens
- Scratch-Resistant & 100% UV Protection
- Anti-slip hydrophilic rubber ear and nose pads
- Anti-slip hydrophilic temple tips
- Hydrophilic = increase their grip the wetter they get.
- Size: OS
- Frame/Lens Configuration:
- Stripe Demi Frame/Brown Gradient Polarized Lens
- Black Frame/Grey Polarized Lens
- Rim: Full Rim Frame
- Weight: 1.06oz [30g]
- Fit: Large
- Gender: Male & Female
- Type: Polarized Eyewear
Where there is light there is always glare. It’s caused when light hits a surface, becomes concentrated, then reflects into your eyes. Polarized lenses eliminate glare from horizontal surfaces [roads, water, ice, snow, etc.] allowing details to show through, drastically reducing eye strain.