Ryders Nelson Polar Sunglasses
Inspired by a Ryders classic, the Nelson is a taller and higher-tech version of the ever-popular Hillroy. Despite its handsome looks, it is not all about style. Thanks to its big lenses along with its hydrophilic nose pads and temple tips, when it comes to performance, it can stand toe-to-toe with much sportier-looking eyewear.
- Ryders Polarized Eyewear & Sunglass Collection
- Elimiate reflected glare and sharpen details
- Anti-reflective (AR) coating, a standard for all Ryders polarized
- Polarized Brown Gradient and Green Gradient reduces haze and enhances green tones.
- Full-Rim Frames encases the entire lens making a more rugged look and preference of people wanting to use their eyewear for other than sport!
- Duraflex Frames w/ low-profile, high-strength pinned hinges
- Grilamid TR90 Switzerland, a material know for its extreme flexibility & light weight, which translates into comfort.
- Optically-Correct, Shatterproof, Polycarbonate Lens
- Scratch-Resistant Coatings
- 100% UV 400 Protection; All lenses block 100% UVA, UVB & UVC Rays & harmful, high energy light too 400nM.
- Anti-slip hydrophilic rubber ear and nose pads
- Anti-slip hydrophilic temple tips
- Hydrophilic = increase their grip the wetter they get.
- Size: OS
- Frame/Lens Configuration:
- Matte Black Frame/Polarized Green Lens Silver FM
- Crystal Matte Blue Frame/Polarized Brown AR Anti Reflective Lens
- Rim: Full-Rim Frame
- Weight: 0.98oz [28g]
- Fit: Large
- Gender: Male/Female
- Type: Polarized Eyewear
Where there is light there is always glare. It’s caused when light hits a surface, becomes concentrated, then reflects into your eyes. Polarized lenses eliminate glare from horizontal surfaces [roads, water, ice, snow, etc.] allowing details to show through, drastically reducing eye strain.