Ryders Pemby Polarized Sunglasses
With a diffused frame for enhanced airflow, hydrophilic components for anti-slip stability, three sets of interchangeable nose pads for a custom fit, and premium spring hinges, this model is surprisingly technical given its casual look. Polarized Eyewear & Eliminate Glare & Increase Definition.
- Eliminate reflected glare and sharpen details
- Anti-reflective (AR) coating, a standard for all Ryders polarized.
- Polarized Brown Gradient and Green Gradient reduces haze and enhances green tones.
- Full-Rim Frames encases the entire lens making a more rugged look and preference of people wanting to use their eyewear for other than sport!
- Duraflex Frames w/ low-profile, high-strength pinned hinges
- TR90 Switzerland, a material know for its extreme flexibility & light weight, which translates into comfort.
- Opticaly-Correct, Shatterproof, Polycarbonate Lens
- Scratch-Resistant & 100% UV Protection
- Anti-slip hydrophilic rubber ear and nose pads
- Anti-slip hydophilic temple tips
- Hydrophilic = increase their grip the wetter they get.
- Size: OS
- Frame/Lens Configuration:
- Traction Demi Frame/Polarized Brown Lens
- Black with Blue Frame/Polarized Green
- Rim: Full Rim Frame
- Weight: 0.99oz [28g]
- Fit: Medium
- Gender: Male
- Type: Polarized Eyewear
Where there is light there is always glare. It’s caused when light hits a surface, becomes concentrated, then reflects into your eyes. Polarized lenses eliminate glare from horizontal surfaces [roads, water, ice, snow, etc.] allowing details to show through, drastically reducing eye strain.