Ryders Saber Polarized Sunglasses
A minimalist version of the ever-popular Strider, the Saber Cycling sunglasses offers the same lens coverage and the same hydrophilic, adjustable nose pads in a very lightweight design. Polarized Eyewear & Eliminate Glare & Increase Definition.
- Polarized Lenses Eliminate Glare & Increase Definition. AR Anti Reflective Lens.
- Eliminate glare & ambient haze, drastically enhancing definition and allowing you to see through reflections.
- Anti-reflective (AR) coating, a standard for all Ryders polarized.
- Polarized Green Gradient reduces haze and enhances green tones.
- Our most popular cycling semi-rim style, the Saber Cycling Sunglass is light and durable with adjustable nose-pads for optimum fit-ability.
- All lenses block 100% of the UVA, UVB and UVC rays and harmful high energy light to 400nm.
- Hydrophobic and Oleophobic coating, repels water, dirt and grease.
- Impact resistant.
- Optically correct.
- Scratch resistant coating.
- Flexible, durable and light weight frame.
- Hydrophylic Nose Pads & Temple Tips helps to grip when your wet where you need it.
- Size: OS
- Frame/Lens Configuration:
- Black-Green Frame/Polarized Green AR Anti Reflective Lens
- Matte Dark Red Frame/Polarized Brown AR Anti Reflective Lens.
- Rim: Semi-Rim Frame
- Weight: 0.85oz [24g]
- Fit: Medium
- Gender: Male/Female
- Type: Polarized Eyewear
Where there is light there is always glare. It’s caused when light hits a surface, becomes concentrated, then reflects into your eyes. Polarized lenses eliminate glare from horizontal surfaces [roads, water, ice, snow, etc.] allowing details to show through, drastically reducing eye strain.