Ryders Strider veloPOLAR antiFOG Sunglasses
Our most popular semi-rim style, the Strider is light and durable with adjustable nose-pads for optimum fitability. The classic shape is combined with aggressive lines to give the Strider its signature look. Available in our antiFOG lenses and Polarized Eyewear & Eliminate Glare & Increase Definition.
- veloPOLAR lens—a lens that's fine-tuned to give road cyclists the benefits of polarized technology without the compromises, allowing it to filter out the blinding part of the glare without hiding a slippery surface or blacking out an LCD screen. It even minimizes optical anomalies and utilizes our antiFOG and hydrophobic coatings.
- Our most popular semi-rim style, the Strider is light and durable with adjustable nose-pads for optimum fitability.
- All lenses block 100% of the UVA, UVB and UVC rays and harmful high energy light to 400nm.
- Hydrophobic and Oleophobic coating, repels water, dirt and grease.
- Impact resistant.
- Optically correct.
- Scratch resistant coating.
- Flexible, durable and light weight frame.
- Hydrophylic Nose Pads & Temple Tips helps to grip when your wet where you need it.
- Size: OS
- Frame/Lens Configuration:
- Grey-Black Frame/veloPOLAR™ antiFOG Rose Lens
- Rim: Semi-rim model
- Weight: 0.92oz [26g]
- Fit: Medium-Small
- Gender: Female or Male
- Type: VeloPolar AntiFog Eyewear