Ryders Thorn Polarized Sunglasses
- Polarized Lenses Eliminate Glare & Increase Definition.
- Anti-reflective (AR) coating, a standard for all Ryders polarized
- Polarized Grey Gradient darkens colors without changing hues and contrast.
- Full-Rim Frames encases the entire lens making a more rugged look and preference of people wanting to use their eyewear for other than sport!
- Duraflex Frames w/ low-profile, high-strength pinned hinges
- TR90 Switzerland, a material know for its extreme flexibility & light weight, which translates into comfort.
- Opticaly-Correct, Shatterproof, Polycarbonate Lens
- Scratch-Resistant & 100% UV Protection
- Anti-slip hydrophilic rubber ear and nose pads
- Anti-slip hydophilic temple tips
- Hydrophilic = increase their grip the wetter they get.
- Size: OS
- Frame/Lens Configuration:
- Black Frame/Polarized Grey Lens
- Rim: Full Rim Frame
- Weight: 1.06oz [30g]
- Fit: Large
- Gender: Male
- Type: Polarized Eyewear
Where there is light there is always glare. It’s caused when light hits a surface, becomes concentrated, then reflects into your eyes. Polarized lenses eliminate glare from horizontal surfaces [roads, water, ice, snow, etc.] allowing details to show through, drastically reducing eye strain.