Salomon Mens Speedcross 5 Trail Run Shoe
To create the next generation SPEEDCROSS 5, we went back to the source code, capitalizing on the values that make SPEEDCROSS legendary. Even more grip, and a more dynamic upper set a new high-bar on performance and fit. And with better stability and a refined look, a new legend has arrived. For a waterproof version see the Salomon Speedcross 5 Gore-Tex Trail Running Shoe.
GRIP: The sole of the SPEEDCROSS 6 has larger Chevron lugs with more space and a updated geometry, delivering better push-off grip and braking grip, in all surface conditions.
STABILITY: The sole of SPEEDCROSS 5 has larger lugs with more space and an updated geometry, delivering better push-off grip and braking grip, in all surface conditions.
FIT: SPEEDCROSS 5 uses a completely welded upper, with dissociated sensifit arms. it moves more naturally with your foot, and dials in the comfort.
- Stitch-free upper construction provides a smooth, glove-like, fit and feel.
- Tight mesh that prevents debris from being trapped between your foot and the footbed.
- Asymmetrical lacing
- Friction free lace eyelet
- Quicklace Easy-on, easy-off.
- Sensifit cradles the foot from the midsole to the lacing system, providing a secure, snug, and virtually customized fit all around the foot.
- Lace Pocket - provides easy storage for the Quick Fit lacing system
- Outsole: Built for maximum grip on loose, soft, rugged, and uneven surfaces, Mud Contagrip uses deep, sharp lugs made from a compound that focuses on adhesion.
- Chevron Lugs: Lug design with deep penetration and multi-directional grip, improving traction on soft surfaces like mud or loose dirt.
- EnergyCell + is a high-rebound midsole compound that provides exceptional energy return along with substantial cushioning and durability.
- Molded Sockliner to match the contours of your foot, this OrthoLite insole provides superior cushioning, as well as breathability and durability, to upgrade the comfort and performance of our footwear.
- ATTN: SHIPPING RESTRICTIONS APPLY!
- We are unable to ship outside of Canada
- Mens Waterproof Trail Running Shoe
- Sole: Rubber
- Upper: Synthetic / Textile
- Gore-Tex Waterproof Membrane
- Fit: Standard Fit
- Weight: 340g [11.99oz] size 9
- Drop: (10mm drop)
- Usage: Trail Running, Walking, Hiking
SENSITFIT: SensiFit™ cradles the foot from the midsole to the lacing system, providing a secure, snug, and virtually customized fit all around the foot.
MOLDED ORTHOLITE: OrthoLite® sockliner combines a specific Ortholite® foam and an EVA heel cup. Ortholite® foam creates a cooler, drier, healthier, better cushioned environment under the foot. It will not break down or lose effectiveness over time. Recycled tire content to protect the environment. EVA heel cups allows for a better heel support and added cushioning.
Engineered for maximum durability & performance in the most severe conditiions. Ideal for Extreme and extended use. Gore-Tex; Windproof, Waterproof & Breathable.
Energy Cell+: EnergyCell+ is a high-rebound midsole compound that provides exceptional energy return, while also delivering substantial cushioning & durabiity
CONTRAGRIP TA: Built for maximum grip on loose, soft, rugged, and uneven surfaces, Contagrip® TA uses deep, sharp lugs made from a compound that balances durability and adhesion.