Salomon Mens X Ultra 4 Gore-Tex Hiking Shoe
Get ready to power through up-hills and descents with the updated Salomon X-ULTRA 4 GTX shoe. It is as agile as a trail-running shoe but with all the stability, grip and waterproof protection you need to tackle technical terrain. Equipped with a new chassis, the shoe is even better at protecting sensitive articulations without compromising freedom of movement.
Trail Inspired Agility: Drawing on our trail-running expertise, this shoe is lighter and more agile, so you stay nimble on uneven terrain.
Enhanced Stability: The new ADV-C Chassis targets articulations on the outer foot to optimize stability without limiting your mobility.
All Terrain Grip: The Contagrip MA outsole grabs the terrain, even when it’s wet or slippery, giving you more control especially on descents.
PFC Free: To help reduce our impact on the environment, no harmful PFC (Perfluorocarbons) are used to ensure the water repellency of our shoes.
- Water Resistant Textile
- Waterproof Synthetic
- Protective Rubber Heel Cap & Protective Rubber Toe Cap
- Sensifit cradles the foot from the midsole to the lacing system, providing a secure, snug, and virtually customized fit all around the foot.
- Quicklace: Minimalistic & strong lace for one-pull tightening. Easy-on, easy-off.
- Gusseted tongue preventing debris from entering the shoe
- Lace Pocket provides easy storage for the Quicklace lacing system
- Membrane: Gore-Tex Performance Footwear
- Our waterproof GORE-TEX models are free from PFCec (Perfluorocarbons of environmental concern) but may contain some PFC.
- Lining Material: Textile
- Lining Construction: Full Bootie construction
- Outsole: High Traction ContragripMA
- Chassis: ADV-C Chassis
- Midsole: EnergyCell A high performance EVA foam that provides shock attenuation.
- Sockliner: Molded Ortholite Sockliner provides superior cushioning, as well as breathability and durability.
- Chevron Lugs: Designed with deep penetration and multi-directional grip, improving traction on soft surfaces like mud or loose dirt.
- ATTN: SHIPPING RESTRICTIONS APPLY!
- We are unable to ship outside of Canada
- Men's specific waterproof Hiking Shoe
- Water Resistant Textile with a Gore-Tex Membrane
- Weight: 12.53oz [390g] ~ size 8.5
- Standard Fit
- Drop (mm): 11
- Usage: Trail Walking, Hiking, Running
ADV-C CHASSIS: Protecting ankle articulations on the outer foot, this chassis provides extra stability while also keeping the front of the shoe flexible for a more fluid ride.
MOLDED ORTHOLITE SOCKLINER: Molded to match the contours of your foot, this OrthoLite insole provides superior cushioning, as well as breathability and durability, to upgrade the comfort and performance of our footwear.
CONTRAGRIP MA: Contagrip MA is built for the widest variety of surfaces. It balances both the geometry and the rubber compound to deliver confidence on wet, dry, hard or loose surfaces, and offer long-term durability.
CHEVRON LUGS: Lug design with deep penetration and multi-directional grip, improving traction on soft surfaces like mud or loose dirt.
SENSIFIT: Cradles the foot from the midsole to the lacing system, providing a secure, snug, and virtually customized fit all around the foot.
GORE-TEX: Keeps your feet dry -from the outside as well as from the inside.