Salomon Womens Speedcross 4 Gore-Tex Trail Running Shoe
The 4th edition of this iconic running shoe turns the normal image of refinement on its head. Lightweight, highly cushioned and with monster grip on soft trail conditions, the SPEEDCROSS 4 for women delivers more raw fun than ever. Salomon's Women's Specific trail running Gore-Tex Shoe. For On and Off Trails. Play with Grip...
- Anti-Debris Mesh
- Water Resistant Textile
- Mud Guard
- Quicklace Easy-on, easy-off.
- Sensifit™ cradles the foot from the midsole to the lacing system, providing a secure, snug, and virtually customized fit all around the foot.
- Mid Feather Construction
- Lace Pocket - provides easy storage for the Quick Fit lacing system
- Membrane: Salomon Flex Engineered with Gore-Tex®
- Outsole: Premium Wet Traction Contragrip®
- Midsole: Injected EVA,Lightweight Muscle, Molded EVA
- Sockliner: EVA shaped footbed provides excellent cushioning and anatomically designed support,
- Molded EVA Provides excellent next to foot cushioning and anatomical support
- Ortholite® foam creates a cooler, drier, healthier, better cushioned environment under the foot.
- Womens Trail Running Shoe
- Weight: 0.626oz [260g] size 7
- Midsole Height (Stack Height): 30mm/20mm (10mm drop)
- Running, Trail Running
ORTHOLITE: OrthoLite® sockliner combines a specific Ortholite® foam and an EVA heel cup. Ortholite® foam creates a cooler, drier, healthier, better cushioned environment under the foot. It will not break down or lose effectiveness over time. Recycled tire content to protect the environment. EVA heel cups allows for a better heel support and added cushioning.
Engineered for maximum durability & performance in the most severe conditiions. Ideal for Extreme and extended use. Gore-Tex; Windproof, Waterproof & Breathable.
CONTRAGRIP: Premium Wet Traction Contragrip® Mud and Snow outsoles are aggressively lugged for traction on loose or muddy surfaces.