Salomon Womens Speedcross 5 Gore-Tex Trail Running Shoe
The latest version of the icon. SPEEDCROSS 5 GTX Women's has a new GORE-TEX construction with a floating tongue that improves comfort and streamlines the overall look and feel of the shoe. It maintains the renown grip, outstanding cushioning, and precise fit that have made this shoe a favorite.
Weather Protection: A new GORE-TEX construction reduces bulk and improves comfort, while maintaining complete weather protection.
Aggresive Grip: The Contagrip TA sole has aggressive lug design that digs into mud, wet ground or soft snow.
Precise Fit: The proven Speedcross fit, with Quicklace adjustment, this shoe holds the foot comfortably and precisely.
Women's Fit: Women's specific
- Stitch-free upper construction provides a smooth, glove-like, fit and feel.
- A floating tongue that improves comfort and streamlines the overall look and feel of the shoe
- Tight mesh that prevents debris from being trapped between your foot and the footbed.
- Water repellent with a special treatment applied to provide extra protection, ensuring that the fabric does not absorb water during light rain and showers.
- Asymmetrical lacing
- Friction free lace eyelet
- Quicklace Easy-on, easy-off.
- Sensifit cradles the foot from the midsole to the lacing system, providing a secure, snug, and virtually customized fit all around the foot.
- Lace Pocket - provides easy storage for the Quick Fit lacing system
- Membrane: GORE-TEX keeps your feet dry -from the outside as well as from the inside.
- Outsole: Contragrip TA uses deep, sharp lugs made from a compound that balances durability and adhesion.
- Chevron Lugs: Lug design with deep penetration and multi-directional grip, improving traction on soft surfaces like mud or loose dirt.
- EnergyCell + is a high-rebound midsole compound that provides exceptional energy return along with substantial cushioning and durability.
- Molded Sockliner to match the contours of your foot, this OrthoLite insole provides superior cushioning, as well as breathability and durability, to upgrade the comfort and performance of our footwear.
- Womens Waterproof Trail Running Shoe
- Sole: Rubber
- Upper: Synthetic / Textile
- Gore-Tex Waterproof Membrane
- Fit: Standard Fit
- Weight: 290g [10.23oz] size 9
- Drop: (10mm drop)
- Usage: Trail Running, Walking, Hiking
SENSITFIT: SensiFit™ cradles the foot from the midsole to the lacing system, providing a secure, snug, and virtually customized fit all around the foot.
MOLDED ORTHOLITE: OrthoLite® sockliner combines a specific Ortholite® foam and an EVA heel cup. Ortholite® foam creates a cooler, drier, healthier, better cushioned environment under the foot. It will not break down or lose effectiveness over time. Recycled tire content to protect the environment. EVA heel cups allows for a better heel support and added cushioning.
Engineered for maximum durability & performance in the most severe conditiions. Ideal for Extreme and extended use. Gore-Tex; Windproof, Waterproof & Breathable.
Energy Cell+: EnergyCell+ is a high-rebound midsole compound that provides exceptional energy return, while also delivering substantial cushioning & durabiity
CONTRAGRIP TA: Built for maximum grip on loose, soft, rugged, and uneven surfaces, Contagrip® TA uses deep, sharp lugs made from a compound that balances durability and adhesion.