SAS Survival Guide: The Ultimate Guide to Surviving Anywhere
The Ultimate Survival Kit Item for the survivalist in your troop. SAS Survival Guide: How to Survive in the Wild, on Land or Sea. SAS Survival Guide is the pocket companion for adventurers everywhere. From making camp and finding food in the wild to security and self-defence in the streets, be prepared on land or sea. SAS legend John ''Lofty'' Wiseman's unrivalled guide will teach you:
- Preparation - Understanding and assembling latest, most resilient, kit.
- Navigation - Skills, technologies and techniques to get you through unfamiliar terrain.
- Food and Health - Finding resources in your environment, feeding yourself, healing yourself and avoiding disease.
- Safety and Security - Recognizing dangerous situations, defending yourself and saving others.
- Disaster Survival - Dealing with unstable environmental conditions: what to do in the face of flash flooding or fast-spreading fire.
- Type: Survival Guide
- Publisher: Harper Collins
- Pages: 672
- Size: 8.27 x 5.31 x 1.26 inch [21 x 13.5 x 3.2 cm]
- Usages: Survival Kits, Knowledge,