Sea to Summit Field Repair Buckles - 2 Pin
Sea to Summit Field Repair Buckles are an easy and permanent solution for broken buckles. The design allows you to repair broken buckles, using only a screwdriver. As an added benefit, there is no need to take it to have replacement buckles sewn on when back from the field. Several Sea to Summit dry bags feature Field Repair Buckles: Stopper Dry Bags, Clear Stopper Dry Bags, Hydraulic Dry Bags.
- The Sea to Summit Range of Field Repair Buckles are available in a Single-Pin and Two-Pin Side Release Format as well as Ladder Lock Buckles and Dual-Adjustment Side Release Buckles.
- Size range from 5/8" [15mm], 3/4" [20mm], 1" [25mm], 1-1/2" [38mm] and 2" [50mm].
- All you need is a mini screwdriver to remove the stainless steel screw to repair your item on the fly.
- The two-pin side release buckles are a direct replacement for nonadjustable buckles such as those commonly found on dry bag closures and V-pull style waist belts.
- Colour: Black
- Type: 2-Pin Side Release Buckle
- Sizing: 5/8" [15mm], 3/4" [20mm], 1" [25mm], 1-1/2" [38mm], 2” [50mm]
- Usages: Repairs of Packs, Dry Bags, anything with buckles
- Awards: Outdoor Industry Award - 2013