Sea to Summit Thermolite Reactor Extreme Sleeping Bag Liner
The THERMOLITE Reactor Extreme liner is Sea to Summit’s warmest knitted sleeping bag liner. If your adventures take you to colder climates, the Reactor Extreme will add plenty of warmth to a sleeping bag. In warmer weather, it can be used a ‘stand alone’ sleeping bag. The hollow core fibers of the THERMOLITE fabric work like hollow polar bear or caribou fur – along with the knitted structure, this traps plenty of insulating air. Super soft and amazingly stretchy, the Reactor Extreme uses a heavier version of THERMOLITE to provide extra warmth for an incredibly comfortable night’s sleep. Use one to build your cooler-weather sleep system and to help to keep your sleeping bag clean, too.
- Thermolite Reactor Extreme Liner Increases sleeping bag performance by up to 25 F (14 C) with super-insulating 110g/m Thermolite fabric.
- Thermolite is a hollow core fiber that provides extraordinary warmth for its weight and remains extremely breathable.
- Spacious design allows for a comfortable night's sleep, even when the mercury plummets.
- Perfect for extending the season of your sleeping bag.
TRAVEL AND SLEEPING BAG LINERS
Liners are a crucial component of a purpose built sleep system. Whether you are looking to add warmth to your sleeping bag, keep your bag clean or need a lightweight warm weather sleep sheet we have you covered.
- 110g/m2 Thermolite construction throughout
- Adds up 25°F (14°C) to warmth to a sleeping bag
- Mummy shape with a box foot
- Draw cord hood with mini cord lock
- Packs into its own Ultra-Sil stuff sack
- Color: Orange
- Size: Regular & Large
- Shape: Mummy
- Reg: 14oz. [399g],
- Long: 14.9oz. [422g]
- Regular: 84" x 36" [210 x 90cm]
- Long: 92.5" x 35.4" [235 x 90cm]
- Warmth: 110g/m2 Thermolite - Adds up 25°F (14°C) to warmth to a sleeping bag