Sea to Summit Ultralight Hammock
Introducing the world’s lightest hammock. Our Ultralight Hammock features a specially designed Nylon 66 mono-filament fabric. Its whisper-light appearance is matched on the scales, coming in at a tiny 5.4 oz. Yet this fabric is more than strong enough to take the load of a sleeping camper, rated at 300 lbs. Being a mono-filament fabric, it is also highly compressible making for a minuscule packed size. The buckle on the Ultralight is made from high strength, lightweight aluminum 6061 to shave extra grams. The webbing loop is triple bar-tacked to the hammock to ensure long term durability. The built-in compression sack is designed with extra space so suspension straps can be stored inside.
- Integrated compression sack made of water resistant Ultra-Sil 30D siliconized, high-tenacity Cordura nylon for exceptional strength
- Nylon 66 mono-filament fabric
- Highly breathable fabric wicks moisture away
- High strength buckles work with Suspension Straps (not included)
- Holds up to 300 lbs.
Optional Items: Hammock Bug Net and 15 D UltraSil Nano Tarp available separately.
HAMMOCKS & ACCESSORIES:
Sea to Summit Hammocks are a technical, light and very compact piece of gear. With quick and easy-to-use set-up and adjustment they're great for recreational day-trippers relaxing in the outdoors and gram-saving adventurers sleeping overnight.
- Colour: Grey (Stocked), Yellow
- Sizing: 8-1/2' x 4' [2.6 x 1.2m]
- Weight: 4.9oz [140g]
- Capacity: 300 lbs [136kg]
- Fabric: Ultra-Sil 30D Siliconized, High-tenacity Cordura Nylon
- Usages: Camping, Travelling, Cycling
- Awards: Outdoor Winner 20a6, Gear Junkie 2016