Sea to Summit Comfort Plus Self Inflating Mat Rectangular
Camping luxury has a new look and feel with the Comfort Plus Self Inflating Sleeping Mat. This is a plush, 3-inch thick, light and easy to use option for anyone looking for maximum comfort. The Delta Core technology removes weight and bulk without compromising comfort. A lightweight but luxurious 30D stretch knit fabric is used on the top surface and each mat is embossed with a non-slip grip print to keep your sleeping bag on the sleeping mat. We've literally put a twist on our multi-function valve to ensure super-fast deflation without fighting re-inflation as you roll it up.
- Rectangular Bag Shape
- Light Weight [Regular: 2 lb 2 oz ≈ Lighter than two paper towel rolls]
- Packed Size Comparison [Similar to a roll of paper towels]
- 4 Season: Warm enough for spring to fall and even winter camping
- R-Value of 4.1 - sufficient warmth for early Spring to late Fall.
- The new ASTM R-Value test standard.
- 3” [8cm] thick foam and the knitted polyester upper face fabric provide an amazingly comfortable night’s sleep.
- Durability: This luxurious fabric has been engineered to provide you many nights of camping comfort
- Flip-over multi-function valve for fast and easy inflation, deflation and fine-tuning of air pressure
- Silicone print prevents your sleeping bag from slipping on the mat, or the mat slipping on the tent floor
- Utilizes Delta Core technology, which significantly reduces weight and packed volume
Supplied PillowLock patches keep your Sea to Summit pillow firmly attached to the mat.
- Color: Deep Red.
- Size: Regular Wide, Large, Double Wide
- Type: Rectangular Style
- Model: Single
- Equivalent R-Value: 4.1
- Season: Rating 4 Season. The new ASTM R-Value test standard.
- Fabric: 30D Knitted polyester (upper) & 30D Woven polyester with an anti-slip print (lower)
- Thickness - Delta Core Technology Foam: 3" [8cm] Thickness
- Dimensions: [LWH]
- Regular Wide: 72 x 25 x 3in [183 x 64 x 8cm]
- Large: 79 x 25 x 3in [201 x 64 x 8cm]
- Double Wide: 72 x 50 x 3in [183 x 128 x 8cm]
- Pack Down: Regular Wide: 8.6 x 13.5in [22 x 34cm], Large: 9 x 13.5in [23 x 34cm], Double Wide 9.75 x 26in [25 x 66cm]
- Weight: Regular Wide: 3 lbs 1 oz [1380g], Large 3 lbs 4 oz [1470g], Double Wide 5 lbs 13 oz [2635g]
- Comes with: Stuff Sack, Repair Kit, PillowLock
- Camping, Hiking, Winter Camping, Backpacking
30D Polyester TPU
The 30D polyester is a lightweight woven fabric with an extrusion TPU lamination & is used in our Self Inflating mats.
30D SOFT TOUCH STRETCH POLYESTER TPU
The 30D Soft Touch Stretch Polyester TPU is a knitted fabric with a TPU lamination & is used in our Self Inflating mats.
ANTI-SLIP SILICONE PRINT
Ever woken up cold because you slipped off your sleeping mat in the middle of the night? Not any more. Select models in our S.I. mats have anti-slip silicone print patterns to help your sleeping bag stick to your mat, & your mat to the tent floor.
DELTA CORE TECHNOLOGY
Sea to Summit have innovated to to make their range of Self Inflating mats thicker, lighter and easier to use. That innovation is Delta Core Technology. This technique reduces the volume of the foam by up to 40% which in turn reduces the packed weight and size of the mattress. The biggest advantage of the Delta Core technology is that it keeps the top and bottom surface of the foam in one piece, this ensures the mat is consistently warm along the full length of the mattress.
MULTI-FUNCTION S.I. VALVE
We have literally put a new twist on our very successful multi-function valve so it specifically addresses the inherent characteristic of self-inflating mats-that is, the problem of the foam trying to re-inflate as you’re packing up.
The Pillow Lock System
Comprises of self-adhesive hook-and-loop patches which are supplied with all Sea to Summit sleeping mats (as of Spring 2019),
Attached to your sleeping mat, these patches secure your pillow and prevent it slipping – yet they will not snag on clothing or other lightweight fabrics. All Sea to Summit Pillows (as of Spring 2019) are compatible with this system. Existing pillows can be made Pillow Lock™ compatible by adding an Aeros Pillow Case.
ASTM F3340-18 test to provide R-Values for our mats.
This new testing standard has been driven by industry leaders (including Sea to Summit) wanting to achieve two things:
- 1. Provide clarity and transparency to consumers
- 2. Create a universal system to enable users to compare mats across brands.