Sea To Summit Womens Comfort Plus Self Inflating Mat (2 Sizes)
Specifically constructed for luxury-seeking women campers, the Women’s Comfort Plus Self-Inflating Sleeping Mat features Comfort Warmth Zones in the hip and foot area to provide extra support and insulation where women need it most. Ultimate luxury + warmth for women car campers.
A 30D stretch knit fabric on the upper surface provides a touch of luxury, while the flip-over multi-function valve makes rolling up the self-inflating sleeping mat really easy.
- Women's specific: Narrower in the shoulders, wider in the hips and knees. It offers greater comfort no matter what position you sleep in, and perfectly matches our Women's Sleeping Bags
- R-Value of 5.1 is warm enough for all four seasons
- The new ASTM R-Value test standard.
- Amazingly comfortable: 3 inches thick with a luxurious 30D knit polyester upper fabric which is soft and warm to the touch.
- 3 inches of supportive foam offers superb comfort and you will not feel the uneven ground beneath you.
- Women’s Delta Core technology, Means extra comfort and insulation for hips and feet, in a relatively light and packable self-inflating sleeping mat.
- Patent-pending multi-function valve twists over to allow the self-inflating sleeping mat to be rolled tightly without fighting re-inflation as you go.
- Color: Purple.
- Womens Specific Fit
- Size: Regular & Large
- Type: Mummy Style
- Model: Single
- Equivalent R-Value: 5.1 [ASTM F-3340-18 Standard Rated] - Best for 4 Season Applications
- Season: Rating 4 Season. The new ASTM R-Value test standard.
- Fabric: 30D Knitted polyester (upper) & 30D Woven polyester with an anti-slip print (lower)
- Thickness - Women's Delta Core Technology Foam: 3" [8cm] Thickness
- Dimensions: [LWH]
- Regular: 67 x 21 x 3in [170 x 53 x 8cm]
- Large: 72 x 23 x 3in [183 x 58 x 8cm]
- Pack Down: Regular: 11 x 6in [27 x 15.2cm], Large: 12 x 7in [30 x 18cm]
- Weight: Regular: 2lb 1.5oz [950g], Large 2lb 8oz [1130g]
- Comes with: Stuff Sack, Repair Kit, PillowLock
- Camping, Hiking, Winter Camping, Back packing
30D Polyester TPU
The 30D polyester is a lightweight woven fabric with an extrusion TPU lamination & is used in our Self Inflating mats.
30D SOFT TOUCH STRETCH POLYESTER TPU
The 30D Soft Touch Stretch Polyester TPU is a knitted fabric with a TPU lamination & is used in our Self Inflating mats.
ANTI-SLIP SILICONE PRINT
Ever woken up cold because you slipped off your sleeping mat in the middle of the night? Not any more. Select models in our S.I. mats have anti-slip silicone print patterns to help your sleeping bag stick to your mat, & your mat to the tent floor.
WOMENS DELTA CORE TECHNOLOGY
Sea to Summit have innovated to to make their range of Self Inflating mats thicker, lighter and easier to use. That innovation is Delta Core Technology. This technique reduces the volume of the foam by up to 40% which in turn reduces the packed weight and size of the mattress. The biggest advantage of the Delta Core technology is that it keeps the top and bottom surface of the foam in one piece, this ensures the mat is consistently warm along the full length of the mattress.
MULTI-FUNCTION S.I. VALVE
We have literally put a new twist on our very successful multi-function valve so it specifically addresses the inherent characteristic of self-inflating mats-that is, the problem of the foam trying to re-inflate as you’re packing up.
The Pillow Lock System
Comprises of self-adhesive hook-and-loop patches which are supplied with all Sea to Summit sleeping mats (as of Spring 2019),
Attached to your sleeping mat, these patches secure your pillow and prevent it slipping – yet they will not snag on clothing or other lightweight fabrics. All Sea to Summit Pillows (as of Spring 2019) are compatible with this system. Existing pillows can be made Pillow Lock™ compatible by adding an Aeros Pillow Case.
ASTM F3340-18 test to provide R-Values for our mats.
This new testing standard has been driven by industry leaders (including Sea to Summit) wanting to achieve two things:
- 1. Provide clarity and transparency to consumers
- 2. Create a universal system to enable users to compare mats across brands.