Sea to Summit X-CUP Flexible Cup
Pop out for a drink. The compact Sea to Summit X-Cup is perfect for smaller hands or just smaller amounts. It is constructed from a flexible, European standard compliant, food grade silicone. A rigid ring within the rim keeps it sturdy and easy to drink out of but still allows the cup to be collapsed into a flat disk that will fit almost anywhere.
- Unbreakable, folds flat for compact packing
- Food grade flexible silicone
- Calibrated as a measuring cup
- Volume is 1 cup (250 ml)
- Dishwasher and microwave safe
- BPA Free.
- Can withstand temperatures up to 300F [150C].
CAMP KITCHEN: A well thought out camp kitchen takes the hassle out of back country meal prep. From water storage to utensils, to the plates you eat off of, we have distilled these seemingly simple pieces of gear down to highly functional form.
- Color: Assorted
- Length (Diameter): 3.75 in [9.5cm]
- Height/Depth: 2.75 in [7.0cm]
- Weight: 1.6 oz [45g]
- Volume: 8.3 fl oz [250ml]
- Material: Flexible, European standard compliant, food grade silicone.
- Usages: Mountaineering, Backpacking, Camping, Travelling, Cycling, Kayaking, Canoeing...