Sealline Electronic E-Case
Perfect for ensuring your everyday essentials stay dry, the E-Case delivers submersible protection while maintaining full functionality of touchscreen devices. A slim design makes it easy to slip the case into a pocket or stash it in a bag, while the zip-style opening makes it quick and easy to access your essentials. Submersible protection for everyday essentials.
- Submersible protection: Each case is individually tested to ensure it meets the international IPX7 standard of withstanding full submersion in 1 meter of water for 30 minutes.
- Full functionality: Ultra-clear polyurethane windows allow full functionality of touchscreens, cameras, and voice functions.
- Easy security: SealLock zippered seal and rugged RF-welded seams guarantee protection from the elements.
- Versatile carrying: Leash points to make it easy to secure the case to a pack, boat, or other object.
- PVC-Free: Materials have a reduced environmental impact over vinyl-coated materials.
- Material: 250D 6.7oz polyurethane-coated polyester/nylon blend, Urethane Film
- PVC Free: Yes
- Closure: SealLock Zipper
Medium: Wt: 1.5oz [0.04kg], Size: 6" x 8" [15 x 20cm], Compartment Size: 5.1" x 7.5" [13 x 9cm]
Usages: Passport; first aid kit; or point-and-shoot camera
Large: Wt: 1.8oz [0.05kg], Size: 7" x 9.5" [18 x 24cm], Compartment Size: 6" x 8.7" [15 x 22cm]
Usages: Smaller tablets; toiletry kit