Stonz Kids Trek Winter Boot
Keep up with their outdoor adventures, even in the middle of winter! Our signature Trek Snow Boots for kids make playing in the snow a breeze: they’ll enjoy the fun and you won’t worry about the cold. Perfect for temps as low as -58ºF/ -50ºC! Our warm boots, feature grippy soles made for slippery terrains, a wide opening for easy-on and unbeatable lightweight design, our insulated kids winter boots keep your child playing for hours on end.
- Made for the harsh winters: To keep their toes warm even when it’s as cold as -58ºF/ -50ºC. No weather will be too cold for outside play! Wind-proof & water resistant: With a 600D Nylon upper and removable Radiantex lining, your little one will enjoy hours of snow play while their toes are nice and toasty.
- Lighter than a smartphone: Who said snow protection meant heavy boots and dragging feet around? Keep your little one light, happy and free to move with our signature material. We pinky swear these are lighter than a TV remote.
- Safer for playing: Outside play time? No worries. Featuring the industry standard for skid resistance and the standard for sole abrasion, rest assured your little adventurer will be less likely to slip while hiking or walking in town.
- Custom fit: Three easy-to-adjust closure to keep their feet and ankles secured, while water & snow stays out!
- Easy on & off: Ideal when little fingers are learning to dress on their own, the extra wide opening makes them a breeze to slip on. Soon enough they won’t need your extra help!
- All Vegan: Like with all our products, no animal by-products were used to make these.
Outer: 600D 100% nylon with PU coating
Lining: 100% Radiantex Felt, Sole: EVA
Insulation: 100% polyester