The North Face Mens Aconcagua 2 Hoodie
Take cold days and nights in stride with the water-resistant, down-insulated Aconcagua 2 Hoodie, named after the highest peak in the Western Hemisphere. This jacket combines natural and recycled synthetic insulations to conserve body heat in any conditions.
- 550 fill Goose Down in main body
- Exposed, reverse-coil hand pocket zips
- Elastic binding on cuffs
- Exposed, reverse-coil center front and chest pocket zips
- 200 g Heatseeker Eco recycled insulation in hood, yoke, underarms and pockets for warmth even in wet weather
- Standard fit
- 100% recycled polyester with non-PFC DWR finish
- Embroidered logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- 550 fill goose down and Heatseeker Eco Insulation for a beautiful fit and great warmth-to-weight ratio
Fabric: [membrane/laminate] WindWall [face fabric] 100% recycled polyester, DWR
Down Insulation: 550-fill down [hood, yoke, underarms, pockets]
Synthetic Insulation: 200 G Heatseeker™ Eco 70% Post-Consumer Recycled Polyester In Hood, Yoke, Underarms, And Pockets
Fit: Standard - Fits true-to-size for easy, comfortable movement. Can either have slight body shaping or a straight fit without the shaping.
Center Back Length: 26.25in