The North Face Mens Aconcagua 2 Vest
Named after the tallest mountain in the Western Hemisphere, the wind-resistant Aconcagua 2 Vest combines natural and recycled synthetic insulations to maintain body heat in any conditions.
- Exposed, reverse-coil hand pocket zips
- Standard fit
- 200 g Heatseeker Eco recycled insulation in hood, yoke, underarms and pockets for warmth even in wet weather
- Exposed, reverse-coil center front and chest pocket zips
- Highly wind resistant
- 550 fill Goose Down and Heatseeker Eco Insulation for a beautiful fit and great warmth-to-weight ratio
- Embroidered logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- 100% recycled polyester with non-PFC DWR finish
Fabric: 50D X 50D 73 G/M² WindWall™—100% Recycled Polyester With Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
Down Insulation: 550 Fill Goose Down In Body; Certified To The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) By Control Union
Synthetic Insulation: 200 G Heatseeker™ Eco 70% Post-Consumer Recycled Polyester In Hood, Yoke, Underarms And Pockets
Center Back: 26.25"
Fit: Standard fit