The North Face Mens Antora Rain Jacket
The Men’s Antora Jacket has a modern silhouette inspired by our iconic Mountain Light Jacket. Made with 100% recycled fabrics, this water-repellent, breathable, and windproof shell features secure-zip pockets and an adjustable hood.
- Standard fit
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with a non-PFC DWR finish helps keep you dry
- Windproof fabric
- Alpine-style design with secure-zip hand pockets
- Attached, three-piece hood with a drawcord and cord locks for adjustability
- Stormflap with a hook-and-loop closure covers the center front zip
- Elastic-bound cuffs
- Internal drawcord with a cord lock at hem for adjustability
- Heat transfer logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
Outer - DryVent 2L—100% recycled nylon ripstop with non-PFC durable water-repellent (non-PFC DWR) finish
Body Lining - 100% recycled polyester mesh
Hood, Sleeve, And Pocket-Bag Lining - 100% recycled polyester taffeta
Fit: Standard fit - Fits true-to-size for easy, comfortable movement. Can be worn over mid-layers.
Center Back: 29"